And they said the flute was dead

Teddy KGB

@PromoTheRobot and i saw her a few weeks ago as a surprise addition at the WXPN Xponential Festival Free at Noon.  I didn't know much about her at the time but holy crap she brought the house down with her short set.  Everyone in the audience seemed to really enjoy it and we really weren't the demographic that she would be marketed to.  She was really fun and sang the hell out of her songs.

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

@PromoTheRobot and i saw her a few weeks ago as a surprise addition at the WXPN Xponential Festival Free at Noon.  I didn't know much about her at the time but holy crap she brought the house down with her short set.  Everyone in the audience seemed to really enjoy it and we really weren't the demographic that she would be marketed to.  She was really fun and sang the hell out of her songs.

Yeah, kinda surprised to hear Lizzo on 'XPN.

26 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Shes having fun ??

Cool song.      

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/29/2019 at 7:56 PM, mead107 said:

And I thought this was about skin ??

Skin Flutie?  Me too!

And, while I can do without "performances" and while this isn't really my kind of music, Lizzo is OK by me. Certainly has some talent. Gave a nice interview to Terry Gross on Fresh Air.

• Like (+1) 1