Sean McVay: gettin' some

23 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Is that Kraft's girlfriend or grand daughter?

Girlfriend.  Ricki Noel Lander. Flight attendant on Iron Man (one of the women dancing) and has a small part in Ant-Man.  Sometimes she uses middle name and other times she doesn't.  

008IRN_Ricki_Noel_Lander_001_crop_650.jp

First paragraph and half are facts with the rest be gossip.

https://hashsports.com/father-ricki-lander-robert-kraft-tom-brady-story/

Ricki Lander, Robert Kraft’s smoking hot and much younger girlfriend (36 years younger to be exact), welcomed a new baby last fall according to People Magazine. Some speculation has been going around on who the father may be. People are saying that the 76-year-old billionaire owner of the Patriots is the one who did the deed, and if so… that man has some serious swimmers.

However, according to a spokesperson, Kraft is not the father. This spokesperson commented saying that, “Robert Kraft is not the biological father, he is thrilled with Ricki’s blessing of having a healthy child.” Why on God’s earth would Kraft lie about this? So my question is this… why is ol’ Bobby Kraft not pissed that some random dude impregnated his girl?

There is only one reasonable explanation… the only person Bobby Kraft would be okay with ***** his girlfriend is his boyfriend…no, I’m not talking about Roger Goodell but rather Tom Brady. I know what you are probably thinking, Tom has Gisele, why would he do this? Well, have you seen what he does with his son? There are also some pics of him locking lips with his dad. Tom is clearly into some weird ***** and would drop anything for his good friend and boss Bobby, including his pants.

Edited by Limeaid
add photo
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He had that ^ and he had to go to a sleazy spa in Florida to get serviced by a 50 yr old woman

Right.  I wonder what she thinks of that whole rub-n-tug deal.  Kraft probably doesn't care, though ,after his long time wife died and him still being rich.  I'm sure he knows these young, hot women are just gold diggers.

21 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Right.  I wonder what she thinks of that whole rub-n-tug deal.  Kraft probably doesn't care, though ,after his long time wife died and him still being rich.  I'm sure he knows these young, hot women are just gold diggers.

Considering she had a baby with someone else recently, she probably doesn't care if he is getting some on the side too. She may actually prefer it, she gets to be the 'girlfriend' doing what she wants on the side, while not having to do much of the 'dirty work' with him but gets to reap the rewards of a dating a rich guy......