Sean McVay: gettin' some

2 hours ago, CommonCents said:

No wonder he didn’t make any SB adjustments during the extra week. He was too busy banging that. Can’t blame him. 

There’s a million pretty girls, there’s only 1 Lombardi... I’d blame him.

Bet he’d trade if you asked him privately with full nondisclosure...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I love how some of you get amazed by this.  A millionaire guy who is super successful in his career at a very young age has a hot girlfriend in LA??? No way.  She’s the lucky one haha (50-50 divorce state). 

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love how some of you get amazed by this.  A millionaire guy who is super successful in his career at a very young age has a hot girlfriend in LA??? No way.  She’s the lucky one haha (50-50 divorce state). 

She’s certainly top shelf, but this is right.  There are a lot more hot girls than young guys with 7 figure jobs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If more guys had this attitude in general about themselves--- that the girl is the lucky one to be with them, they would likely find their success with women and the quality of they women obtain would be much better.