High Wire - 25 Stories above Times Square -- Would Ya?

Foxx

25 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I thought ‘would ya?’ was the code for carnal relations.  Am I walking a tightrope, or something else?

well, i guess Lijana might qualify. kinda kinky 25 stories above TS though....

?

56 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Some serious camel toe

PicsArt_06-23-09.26.14.jpg

Look kids, up in the sky ! It's a bird ? It's a plane ? It's a.....clam ?

Hey kids, who wants ice cream ? Now !!!!!

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This fraud is tied to a wire anyways. So why not?

yeah, i was a little disappointed when i heard they were using safety harnesses. after most of his famous walks with no safety equipment, i figured this would be the same. guess Lijuana's fall in Fla where she broke every bone in her face was enough to scrap the added element of danger.

Edited by Foxx

20 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I thought ‘would ya?’ was the code for carnal relations.  Am I walking a tightrope, or something else?

Both. Would ya walk across a tightrope, 25 stories above Times Square, for a chance at having carnal relations with her?

15 hours ago, Foxx said:

yeah, i was a little disappointed when i heard they were using safety harnesses. after most of his famous walks with no safety equipment, i figured this would be the same. guess Lijuana's fall in Fla where she broke every bone in her face was enough to scrap the added element of danger.

Most places and the networks broadcasting these walks won't let them do it without the safety wire. Since it's live they don't want to show them going splat......

I didn't even know he was doing another walk, kinda ho-hum events now. The falls was a big deal cause it was one of the first big ones. The canyon walk was also big, now it just seems like no big deal, probably why they added his sister to this one to make it a little different.

• Like (+1) 1