Tickets In Carolina

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Question... never been to a preseason practice, or game etc...

How or what would the best way to go about getting tickets to the practices and the game in Carolina?

Tell the Carolina ticket office staff if they’re ever fired, they have a place at OBD?  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

How or what would the best way to go about getting tickets to the practices and the game in Carolina?

I think they might pay you about $20 to attend to fill a seat. If it’s a hot day, it’s not worth it. 

I might be overreacting, but that’s what my mind is telling me. 

But seriously, if it’s not super hot and you haven’t been to a ton of games, you should be able to get in dirt cheap. Buy the worst seat and move down as far as you can get away with. I’ve refused free tickets for September games in Florida. I paid $500 for 2 tix in Jax one time, and we were the last people in our row to move inside to watch on TV in the AC’ed concession area. 

Having said all that, one of my most enjoyable game experiences was pre-season vs I think the Broncos at home. With a couple buddies I grew up with, a cute little blonde girl and there was lemonade and vodka involved..... details are just as fuzzy decades later as they were the next morning. But it sure was FUN! 

3 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

The scrimmage in Spartanburg is free for both days.

This will be the first in person TC practice for me, and am looking forward to going to that more than the preseason game actually. So is there a secret signal I need to be aware of to recognize any of the rest of you as fellow TBDers at the Spartanburg scrimmages? :D

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Practice is free.

Tickets will be dirt cheap outside the stadium.

We are planning on going to both but game day is a decision based on the weather. I can do hot but those late day thunderstorms are another thing?

From the Panhandle in FL.... looking forward to practice and figured if we are going to drive up we might as well stay. I was up in GA this weekend and the temp was way easier to deal with.

2 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

From the Panhandle in FL.... looking forward to practice and figured if we are going to drive up we might as well stay. I was up in GA this weekend and the temp was way easier to deal with.

Went for a run after the late afternoon storms rolled through here today, and the suffocating wet blanket of hot humidity was still in full effect—hard to believe it’s still worse down by you! It was hot enough not to venture outside the rest of the day today beforehand.

9 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

We’ve had a very mild summer so far.

August in CLT is usually nasty though.

However, not Panhandle nasty?