In Bloom

TSNBDSC

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

They split up after the lead singer decided to do his own thing. 

2 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Sounds like a real headache 

32 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

There was a lot going through his head at the time.

He shot himself in the head with a shotgun.

Wait....

*****, I ruined it. Sorry.

• Haha (+1) 2

Courtney murdered Kurt IMO.  Watch Soaked In Bleach if you don’t know that fact.  Seattle police bumbled that whole case.  It was keystone cops like investigation.  And Courtney is a *****!  Poor Kurt and Frances Bean

Courtney is a *****, but she didn't kill Kurt Cobain.  I watched Soaked in Bleach and it was just another one of those slanted docs, like Making a Murderer, IMO.

I've been a huge Nirvana fan since Nevermind was released.  My son went through a major Nirvana phase of his own that lasted a few years.

We've watched Live at Reading together well over a dozen times.

"Bleach," my favorite album of theirs, just turned 30-years-old on June 15th.   That's crazy.

And it's kind of unfair to compare Nirvana to the Foo Fighters.  Two completely different bands who play(ed) completely different genres.  Dave Grohl is the only link between the two and he doesn't even play the same instrument.  It's not a good comparison.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Courtney is a *****, but she didn't kill Kurt Cobain.  I watched Soaked in Bleach and it was just another one of those slanted docs, like Making a Murderer, IMO.

I've been a huge Nirvana fan since Nevermind was released.  My son went through a major Nirvana phase of his own that lasted a few years.

"Bleach," my favorite album of theirs, just turned 30-years-old on June 15th.   That's crazy.

And it's kind of unfair to compare Nirvana to the Foo Fighters.  Two completely different bands who play(ed) completely different genres.  Dave Grohl is the only link between the two and he doesn't even play the same instrument.  It's not a good comparison.

What a head scratcher 

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Way to go and “Courtney love” EIi’s most salient post to date...