Jordan Reed is a trade suggestion from NFL.com.

njbuff

11 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

We already have an injury prone TE with Kroft, so no thanks.  He is talented when on the field but can't stay on to deliver.

I tend to agree with you, but if one more injury pops at TE...............

it could become an URGENT situation.

12 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

We already have an injury prone TE with Kroft, so no thanks.  He is talented when on the field but can't stay on to deliver.

Are we snake bit, is it my imagination, or do TE’s just struggle more than some other positions. Hard to be almost OLine size mixing it up, and run almost like a WR.  

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

You just wanted me to google  Jordan Reed. Ain't going to happen.

Image result for nope gif

That’s number 3 rule in fantasy. 

Don’t draft any Bills.

Don’t draft any Patriots.

Don’t fall in love with Jordan Reed.

Don’t draft Jamies Winston 

Edited by CommonCents
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here's the link to the story. Saw it yesterday, it's Bucky Brooks. Five Blockbuster Trades that would Spice Up the Season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001034312/article/five-blockbuster-trades-that-would-spice-up-the-2019-nfl-season

"Inspired by the Davis trade, I surveyed the NFL landscape to see which teams are a player or two away from making some noise as a potential playoff or title contender. Here are five teams that I would love to see make a blockbuster trade heading into the season, listed along with their potential ideal trade targets."

So, it's more that he'd like to see it than a recommendation.

Here's the Sports Injury Predictor page for Reed:

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/jordan-reed/6714

Tremendously talented. Not sure he's the kind of guy that they're looking for, though.

Edited by Thurman#1

Everything is relative to money.  If Reed comes on a cheap deal, it is a no-brainer. It's 2 injury prone TE's who can produce. Fine, they don't have to be on the field at the same time. If they can be great, but it takes some of the stress off carrying the position. With Knox learning the ropes and showing progress, that makes a nice 3 man rotation. Then it's up to Croom, Smith, Sweeney and Towbridge to take the last roster spot.  So it comes down to Reed vs one of the remaining TE's. We have the cap space for a team friendly 1-2yr deal.  I'll take the gamble on Reed over one of the remaining TE's any day of the week. If for some reason one of the young kids shows promise, cutting Reed or Kroft or if they get hurt, it is not going to kill the cap.

Edited by BillsRdue