Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HOUSE

Rob Ryan says it made 'no sense' that he couldn't find job post-Bills

Recommended Posts

The Ryan's are gunslinging undisciplined coaches whose style and success ended with the Ditka era.

In their effort to be smarter than the rest of the world they become bullies and buffoons.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The Ryan's are gunslinging undisciplined coaches whose style and success ended with the Ditka era.

In their effort to be smarter than the rest of the world they become bullies and buffoons.

 

This, says it all!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 4:03 PM, HOUSE said:
Image result for rob ryan

 

🔼 I beg Americans...throw out this vegetable!

*

Perhaps the only good thing to come from interweb pop up advertising.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

 

Is this a sneak peak from the next 'Alien' movie? Looks like somethin' is on the way...

 

I have seen a lot heavier guys at stadium with top off.  

 

Had a friend who opted for the surgery and then second surgery to cut the skin off neither which was covered by his health insurance.

It reversed his diabetes and looks like Mr. Ryan would be a good candidate for the surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, the defensive scheme they both used has become outdated and every team knows how to beat it, and beat it badly. Why that fact hasn't caught up to the Ryan bros is what really makes no sense

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Rob is equivalent to the 1:45 am girl.  When you just need something... 

The 1:45 am girl just might be a better LB coach.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I had even 10 percent of the bloviated self-esteem he demonstrates 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Wish I had even 10 percent of the bloviated self-esteem he demonstrates 

He must have had his Wheaties...and that guy’s, and that guy’s, and that guy’s...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob Ryan's problem is that he made no cents while he was out of a job.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

But in the golden age of entitled, self-promoting, unreflective blowhard grifters...why isn't Ryan flourishing? 

 

Interesting point. Kinda reminds me of something Jerry Garcia once said: "I read somewhere that 77% of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23% who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 5:45 PM, Don Otreply said:

Hmm 🤔

The great coach and his defensive genius brother wreck a very good defensive unit, get fired, and then wonder why the phone doesn’t ring for coaching jobs,  now isn’t that odd...  

 

I mean a guy getting into fights with 20 somethings and hanging on to a bachelorette party in Nashville or wherever screams hire me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Rob is equivalent to the 1:45 am girl.  When you just need something... 

Sucks when she wants breakfast

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

Sadly, the defensive scheme they both used has become outdated and every team knows how to beat it, and beat it badly. Why that fact hasn't caught up to the Ryan bros is what really makes no sense

 

 

The best is when ESPN has him on to talk about how to stop Tom Brady!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The best is when ESPN has him on to talk about how to stop Tom Brady!  

 

read it 1,000 times on here, just put some pressure on him, he will crumble

 

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, row_33 said:

 

read it 1,000 times on here, just put some pressure on him, he will crumble

 

:D

 

Rex: what you have to do is have your entire defense run criss cross blitzes.  Brady won’t get 10 tds after he feels that pressure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The best is when ESPN has him on to talk about how to stop Tom Brady!  

 

Saw Similar interview themes when he joined the Bills.

 

There was that one playoff game in 2010.  

 

He was 5-11 vs pats. Hardly any sort of blueprint.

 

Coughlin is the guy you want to talk to. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

 

Saw Similar interview themes when he joined the Bills.

 

There was that one playoff game in 2010.  

 

He was 5-11 vs pats. Hardly any sort of blueprint.

 

Coughlin is the guy you want to talk to. 

Agreed, its not the blitz packages that cause problems for Brady its when the front four can get pressure without blitzing that causes Brady to look more like Kyle Orton.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ryan scheme works really well if you have about 12 pro bowlers with at least 5 hall of famers. Look at the 85 Bears! That team may have gone undefeated with all the talent they had, if they didn't blitz Marino so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this thread. Not a single post is even remotely defending the Ryans. I honestly think if we really want to unify the country about one thing we can agree upon we should have the Ryan’s coach every major sports team in the country. This would finally unite us all.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...