Buffalo-St. Barth’s Bills

dubs

Jason Gay in the WSJ was writing a tongue in cheek article about the Montreal/Tampa Bay rays exploratory idea. Deep in the article he talked about other possible team merges and goes with the Buffalo-St. Barth’s Bills. It’s kind of funny. 

Anyway, it’s the offseason, it’s Friday, it’s the afternoon, it’s gorgeous out, it’s summer and I’m wasting a few minutes in the office. What do you expect?  ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Jason Gay in the WSJ was writing a tongue in cheek article about the Montreal/Tampa Bay rays exploratory idea. Deep in the article he talked about other possible team merges and goes with the Buffalo-St. Barth’s Bills. It’s kind of funny. 

Anyway, it’s the offseason, it’s Friday, it’s the afternoon, it’s gorgeous out, it’s summer and I’m wasting a few minutes in the office. What do you expect?  ??‍♂️

I was just emailing a realtor in St. Barth about renting a house. Years ago I was there in a bar part owned by Jimmy Buffett called Autour du Rocher, Monday Night Football was on TV. I did a lot of rules explaining to a bunch of French guys. The powers that be in St. Barth could bully some Russian Oligarch into building a stadium. I’m good with this idea.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, chris heff said:

I was just emailing a realtor in St. Barth about renting a house. Years ago I was there in a bar part owned by Jimmy Buffett called Autour du Rocher, Monday Night Football was on TV. I did a lot of rules explaining to a bunch of French guys. The powers that be in St. Barth could bully some Russian Oligarch into building a stadium. I’m good with this idea.

St Barth's is amazing.  The Bills possibly could sell out in December there.