College isn't what it used to be.

Greybeard

5 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I'm not sure if this goes here or in PPP.  I really struggled with a topic title for this.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/mural-of-george-washington-that-traumatizes-students-to-be-covered-up/

Unfortunately some among the latest generation of students (not all but enough) were raised like veal have no coping mechanism for reality.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I'm not sure if this goes here or in PPP.  I really struggled with a topic title for this.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/mural-of-george-washington-that-traumatizes-students-to-be-covered-up/

It's already in PPP. There is a thread in the dungeon dedicated to college life today.  Every time I look in that thread I am glad I am no longer in college. Some of it is truly O_o 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It's already in PPP. There is a thread in the dungeon dedicated to college life today.  Every time I look in that thread I am glad I am no longer in college. Some of it is truly O_o 

LMAO!  Too funny.  "The Dungeon."

Greggy ( @Deranged Rhino ) and the Cutting Crew® in the Pit of Misery:

Too many U.S. college kids caught up in social media nonsense crusades. 

They're not focused and choosing college courses that have little relevancy in the real world.

My kids law firm expedite visa entrance for countless qualified foreign students to fill high skill jobs here.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Does not hold well for the future.  What happens when a real struggle is presented like when the Germans bombed Pearl 

Hopefully men will remember how to be men  and women get their chance to be shine.....hopefully there's enough people that still appreciate the red white and blue to lay it on the line