23 Short Years Ago: E. Jean Carroll Raped by Donald Trump

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

If I were to hold a political party, I would invite Tomi Laren, Kat Timpf, & Katie Pavlich

I will be glad to be with just one of them.

After all I am 98 years old and I can barely handle one of them.

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't know why, they're all basically the same woman.  

Kat has a self deprecating wry sense of humor. Katie has a very sharp mind to go with her elegance while Tomi is a firebrand. They all look damn good and can eat crackers in my bed anytime.

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Kat has a self deprecating wry sense of humor. Katie has a very sharp mind to go with her elegance while Tomi is a firebrand. They all look damn good and can eat crackers in my bed anytime.

They're all petite bottle-blonde B-cups with oval faces and sharp jawlines, who apply makeup with a trowel.

Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that...but if you're going to fantasize an *****, throw a little variety in there.

17 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Why don't you actually try to speak like an adult? 

Are you saying that you believe this woman?

She's credible to you?

Her account without any verification and "friends" who didn't report a violent rape and refuse to go on record to defend her comes across as 100% believable devoid of any additional evidence? 

Answer these questions. I dare you. 

7 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

This was almost word for word from the English language

Since you’re an expert at the English language, why don’t you use it to defend your position on this thread? 

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They're all petite bottle-blonde B-cups with oval faces and sharp jawlines, who apply makeup with a trowel.

Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that...but if you're going to fantasize an *****, throw a little variety in there.

Kristen Fisher, red head. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ll never forgive Katie P for siding with that nutcase reporter that claimed Corey Lewandowski assaulted her at a Trump rally.

What ever happened to that reporter? That was the first in an ever growing long list of swamp-born attacks on Trump.

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I had no idea Trump was actually a rapist.

Was he actually a rapist as in convicted of the crime, or an actual rapist like Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax?

Do you believe all women, or just the ones you want to believe?

They never believed - Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey or  Paula Jones

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:02 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

“human subjects an actual video of the horrific and brutal murders and dismemberment of four women by machetes; and violent film clips, including a male African American being viciously stomped by a Nazi; a conscious male being forced to eat a portion of his own brain matter; and a graphic gang rape.”

Where do you get these videos?  asking for a fiend. 

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No argument there. Seems like FOX has a near monopoly on good looking reporters/commentators. Did you know Martha McCallum is 56?

Judge Jeanine is almost 70

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Dev may just really have a type...

That said, Tom is right. A little diversity in our fantasies is the progressive thing to do. At least throw in a Rachel Maddow or AOC.

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

Where do you get these videos?  asking for a fiend. 

Bestgore.com was a site that had some very horrible videos.