TBD Posters: Should we require background checks and licensing?

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yes.  I propose a full mental health evaluation prior to any TBD “membership” is made official.  Too many full blown sociopaths floating around here.

Can I be grandfathered in? I mean well, but.....

Proposed tests for TBD membership....

#1) Read an entire Exiled post about life on the lock, and summarize it in one sentence. 

#2) Post a picture of a "Hot For" woman, and get Mead to use more than 50 emoji's as his response. 

#3) Ask Hammersticks if you can use his shower. Bonus points if he does not ask if you're clean before giving the okay. 

Feel free to add more.

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Just Jack said:

#1) Read an entire Exiled post about life on the lock, and summarize it in one sentence. 

#2) Post a picture of a "Hot For" woman, and get Mead to use more than 50 emoji's as his response. 

Feel free to add more.

#1: Lock boat, get check every other Thursday.

Done.

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

#3) Ask Hammersticks if you can use his shower. Bonus points if he does not ask if you're clean before giving the okay. 

Feel free to add more.

4) Get ScottLaw AND Badolbilz to say something good about the Buffalo Bills.

5) Get John From Hemet/Riverside to say something bad about the Buffalo Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I’m not sure if were are allowed to tread on that ground. 

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

Umm, is that the best sentence you have to offer? 

Ah... Ok.  Boat goes up, boat goes down, fish swims through collect check every two weeks.

Don't try to goad me.  I am a very complicated and convoluted man.  Your tactics may actuall work.  But, for now I am strong and simple.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Get Gugny to say something good about Tyrod Taylor.

Ask Turbo his opinion of something in the Shoutbox, take the opposite side, and argue about it until he has a phone conference (must exceed 20 minutes). 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

good luck on #4.   That's like making them take The Kobayashi Maru 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ask Turbo his opinion of something in the Shoutbox, take the opposite side, and argue about it until he has a phone conference (must exceed 20 minutes). 

that is soooooo true.    

and don't forget to add him making a comment about the others getting upset / mad

LOL 

I stumbled upon this 

https://www.playbuzz.com/felixstablum10/can-you-pass-a-reality-show-psychological-entrance-test

Pass! Well done!

Well done! You passed! You're sexy and entertaining, but also grounded enough to make you relatable to people from all walks of life. You're a good fit for reality TV and you should really have your own show. Share your personality with the world, we need it!

6c92fc76-186d-4de1-9c40-409b9e2233bf_560

https://www.playbuzz.com/nigelforeman10/are-you-an-optimist-or-a-pessimist-or-a-realist

bf802fb5-6ae9-44be-9236-ce5c31116f27_560