Hot for soccer trainer

Just Jack

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think...and hope I've hit the golden ticket.  On Saturday, I'm going out with a previous collegiate swimmer.

She's 43,  5"10, still in great shape, recently divorced and not looking for anything serious....I have to close this.

Good luck.  Remember, as an athlete she’s looking for endurance (but as a recent divorcee probably isn’t used to it).

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh no....we had a "coffee date" about 3 weeks ago.  Things went silent between us and then I sent her a text yesterday to see how things were going with her.

We chatted and now going out for drinks Saturday night.  

The last time we met up, she was telling me about her new house and how the backyard needs a lot of work.  When we established going out tomorrow, she stated "maybe you can take a look at my backyard and give me some pointers".  If I don't close this, I'll let @teef do ghey things to me as punishment.  

She wants you to trim her bushes and drive a few logs down 

20 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh no....we had a "coffee date" about 3 weeks ago.  Things went silent between us and then I sent her a text yesterday to see how things were going with her.

We chatted and now going out for drinks Saturday night.  

The last time we met up, she was telling me about her new house and how the backyard needs a lot of work.  When we established going out tomorrow, she stated "maybe you can take a look at my backyard and give me some pointers".  If I don't close this, I'll let @teef do ghey things to me as punishment.  

She’s either looking to get laid, or she’s looking for some horny schmuck to provide her with some free landscaping.