Mods: 2019 Schedule on TBD home page please

Just now, Gugny said:

Check out Mr. Ags' MySpace page.  He has it up.

Thanks. I just lost connection but will try back after 3am when the lines quiet down a bit. I need to get another CD with 200 minutes this week so conserving time right now. 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

WAIT! Are you saying there is more than one page on the internet? Ohhh, this could be life changing!!! I need to figure this Guggle thing out! 

There's four pages.

1 - Two Bills Drive

2 - That book of faces page

3 - The looking up stuff page

4 - The naked people wrestling page 

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Where on earth did you find this?? It wasn't on the front page so I'm a little perplexed.

Did you try BuffaloBills.com?

or Twitter?

pssssstttttttt   don't tell anyone about this 

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/bills/v5qj1on2tpw4zwpmvnym.pdf

Jeepers H. Crackers, I didn't know this was going to turn into a njsue (RIP) homework thread...just a simple request and I apologize for not knowing who specifically keeps the trains running on the TBD homepage, which, surprising, seems no one reads or cares about.

Oh, and thanks for all the suggestions on how to find the schedule, as many of you masters of the obvious so wonderfully articulated.  :nana:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Jeepers H. Crackers, I didn't know this was going to turn into a njsue (RIP) homework thread...just a simple request and I apologize for not knowing who specifically keeps the trains running on the TBD homepage, which, surprising, seems no one reads or cares about.

Oh, and thanks for all the suggestions on how to find the schedule, as many of you masters of the obvious so wonderfully articulated.  :nana:

All in good fun Ned

5 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

this weeks award winner ....  

Ned 

image.png.ac14a85e0394d126b8d7c15b39318cd1.png

@SDS.....I dont want to be an antagonist but if it were me....I wouldnt change it. 

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

So, I just used this. Seems like an alot of work to put into a page just to get an answer for that one question. Are there other pages like it if you have a different question that you want it to type out for you?

• Haha (+1) 1