Mods: 2019 Schedule on TBD home page please

55 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Just so all of you know MODs cannot change Front Page.  That is SDS so customer service, PM or snail mail with money are your solutions.

Can the Mods recommend to SDS that the schedule be updated on the front page?

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I do not think posting a picture of Peter Pan (I always thought he should be called Pretty Pan) would help.

I would never do that.  I am here to help.  It's in my nature.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Y’all are a bunch of high maintenance chicks. Look on your damn phone or key ring (next to your FiberOne Bonus Club card) 

WAIT! Are you saying there is more than one page on the internet? Ohhh, this could be life changing!!! I need to figure this Guggle thing out! 

Edited by Augie

Just now, Augie said:

WAIT! Are you saying there is more than one page on then internet? Ohhh, this could be life changing!!! I need to figure this Guggle thing out! 

Just type in “foot ball sucking schedule”. You’ll find your answer there. 

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Just type in “foot ball sucking schedule”. You’ll find your answer there. 

Well, I’m a little afraid to actually type those words, but maybe I’ll look around a little. 

8 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Can the 2018 schedule (it starts to rain every time I look at the Ravens opener) be taken down and the 2019 schedule posted?

Thanks in advance.

The moderators don’t control it. I do. 

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

The moderators don’t control it. I do. 

Maybe you can post the Bills schedule here in this thread? I have no idea who we are playing this year and can’t seem to find that info anywhere else on the World Wide Web of information. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe you can post the Bills schedule here in this thread? I have no idea who we are playing this year and can’t seem to find that info anywhere else on the World Wide Web of information. 

Check out Mr. Ags' MySpace page.  He has it up.