Okay, how many jokes can we come up with before Sept. 29?

26 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Yes, but it’s the ‘secret sauce’ that worries me...?

Oh, as if the rest of you weren’t thinking that!!!

It's got secret Asian spices that will leave you feeling satisfied when finished but surprisingly paranoid when you leave.

• Haha (+1) 1

Robert Kraft;      Me Love You Too Much!

Robert Kraft;      78 is the new 69!

Robert Kraft;      Don't go chasing waterfalls!

Robert Kraft;     "Supporting Foreign Exchange programs since 2015"

Sorry Mr. Kraft,  no Happy Ending today....

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

just print these out 

dinosaur-bar-b-que.jpg?w=1600&h=1600&l=5

Should be pulled pork - smh

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

agreed, but hey, I went with what I found.   and see Limeaids post re chicken 

Actually also realized - choking the chicken... ?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That’s horrible, I thought the NFL would donate at least 50%. Greed is a disgusting thing. 

To be fair, at least they're not one of the WORST offenders.  NFL makes about $12.50 profit on a $100 sale, with the charity getting closer to $10.  Factor in overhead, and about 8 cents on the dollar actually goes to cancer research.  The charity has a reasonable 23% loss on overhead on donations, many other nonprofits are much higher.  Total contributions averaged to about $31k per team.

Better off just getting knockoff pink gear and donating the savings directly to the charity rather than support the NFL's disingenuous charity marketing.  They have refused a player's request to wear pink for the full season after his mom died of breast cancer, and fined another player for promoting a "rival" charity on his eye black after his father died of cancer.

23 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Do...do you want us to make Jewish jokes?

I don't trust any place that just vaguely claims "a percentage of proceeds" will go to charity.  Like how the NFL actually makes more in profits off pink gear than they donate to breast cancer research.  I've seen the donated percentage be as low as 5% of profits.

A good enough accountant, especially if it is unaudited can make the "profits" in a situation like that pretty much  disappear..layer in tons of unallocated overhead on it.  Now if it is 5% of revenue, that is a lot more problematic.

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

To be fair, at least they're not one of the WORST offenders.  NFL makes about $12.50 profit on a $100 sale, with the charity getting closer to $10.  Factor in overhead, and about 8 cents on the dollar actually goes to cancer research.  The charity has a reasonable 23% loss on overhead on donations, many other nonprofits are much higher.  Total contributions averaged to about $31k per team.

Better off just getting knockoff pink gear and donating the savings directly to the charity rather than support the NFL's disingenuous charity marketing.  They have refused a player's request to wear pink for the full season after his mom died of breast cancer, and fined another player for promoting a "rival" charity on his eye black after his father died of cancer.

I have basically limited my donations to very specific things that I know the money goes to the right place. More than half my charity money goes to my students who sometimes are not fed at home. When your money goes to a larger charity generally at least 20% goes into overhead and sometimes it is 50% or more, so if you want to make a real difference check where your money is going.