Sabres 50th Season

Chandler#81

Q

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’ve seen or listened to every game the Braves, Sabres & Bills have played. 2 Titles & 7 Bridesmaids is all I have to show for it. My only regret is that I’m freakinOLD!

I can relate. 

Can you help me get these punks off my lawn? My back hurts this morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I remember the Sabres-Bruins game where Schoenfeld put Cashman through the rink doors, all during a high school basketball game I was attending.  There were a lot of fans in the gym with transistor radios listening to the Sabres game.

Schoney had that picture on the inside flaps of his double LP. 

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Schoney had that picture on the inside flaps of his double LP. 

EDIT:  I'm listening to this for the first time in many years; his voice really reminds me of Roy Orbison.

PS:  This is freaking awful, yet amazing.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

EDIT:  I'm listening to this for the first time in many years; his voice really reminds me of Roy Orbison.

PS:  This is freaking awful, yet amazing.

Didn’t you mean to post this in the ‘Albums You’ve Listened to the Most’ thread?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

My orange Aud seats sitting in my living room hope that this is FINALLY the year.

Hated sitting in the Oranges, felt like I was going to tumble right down and over the railing. Luckily only had to sit there a few times as we had shared seasons in the lower blues. Was only 12 when the Aud closed but man, I miss watching hockey there. Key bank is a soulless library compared to the Aud.

• Like (+1) 2