Bills rookie field trip - no Niagara Falls or New Era this year

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

From the picture posted by Oliver, looks like they got to play with the fire hoses - I don't think they let the Cub Scouts do that

There is a really inappropriate joke that just came to mind after recent events but I won’t share due to my high klass

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/20/2019 at 12:12 AM, Warcodered said:

I honestly think it's kind of cool I mean sure they can go to tourist spots but they could do that almost anytime what they can't do is have this sort of interaction with the Mayor's office or Fire department just out of the blue. 

I approve.
 This is not something they would choose to do with time off i might wager ?

If one knew my personal history as youth. you might be surprised how much i dig this interaction. Maybe it is because i am older and wiser ? lol

Will pay off in some way down the road for these guys.

Bills are developing a Family of sorts. Within the Team and the City of Buffalo.

again

I approve

On 6/20/2019 at 10:54 AM, TigerJ said:

I assume they've already checked out the bar scene on their own.

for better or worse, fair assumption.
Plenty of good restaurants and food to be found in Buffalo as well.

Thine body is a temple  ha ha

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/19/2019 at 9:57 PM, BuffAlone said:

P.S. Byron Brown is a douche

Interesting comment, considering that Brown is a slick-enough politician not to ever display actual personality traits in public. (Which is not a terribly complimentary take.)

So how is he a "douche"? I don't ask in a partisan way at all. His policies don't define his behavior. And "douche" is such a particular term for people who behave a certain way...