Bills rookie field trip - no Niagara Falls or New Era this year

If you ever get the chance to hang out with the fire department and the police department you should do it. They have incredibly interesting and dangerous jobs. More people could benefit by having a relationship with those folks. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

With the linking to the city’s identity starting with the draft day hats, I wonder if the civics theme was by design, either at the team level, or at league level.  I imagine Yolo will keep us up to date to see if other teams followed suit.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Do you suppose there’s a ‘no fly zone’ list of bars, based upon previous sport celebrities’ experiences?

I don't pay attention to that stuff my self, but that's a reasonable possibility.

16 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Fire department? Mayors office? They get the itinerary mixed up with the local Cub Scout pack? 

Yes. Dave and Busters was full of 7 year old who were absolutely faced from the open bar - it got ugly....

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Buffalo is a beautiful city and there is wayy more than the falls which isn't even buffalo

I like the idea and I bet they had fun! Meeting with firefighters and playing with hoses sounds like fun on a hot day ?

you said 'playing with hoses sounds like fun' LOL!!!

21 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Not sure about you, but I've been known to have fun playing with a hose on a cold day or two.

you too???