IMHO - David Sills V will be cut by the Bills and will be quickly picked up by the Patriots.

tomur67

I realize this is a long shot speculation, but I think he is just a perfect replacement for Chris Hogan.  He's got good size,  6'3".  Better than average speed,  ran a 4.57 sec. forty at the combine.  And he can catch TD's, he had 35 in a 3 year college stretch.   It looks like the Bills don't want him, but from what I 've read about him,  he has a never say die attitude and will push himself to  do whatever he needs to succeed. Brady will love him!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

I realize this is a long shot speculation, but I think he is just a perfect replacement for Chris Hogan.  He's got good size,  6'3".  Better than average speed,  ran a 4.57 sec. forty at the combine.  And he can catch TD's, he had 35 in a 3 year college stretch.   It looks like the Bills don't want him, but from what I 've read about him,  he has a never say die attitude and will push himself to  do whatever he needs to succeed. Brady will love him!

Out of curiosity: Did this come to you in a dream, or something?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

?  Can we have training camp and preseason at least partially first.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Out of curiosity: Did this come to you in a dream, or something?

He consulted with a medium that conjures the same demons as Giselle.