Rob Ryan's coaching again

BmarvB

I'll take the high road and say good for him. I too hope that one day I can find someone to pay me good money to do something I'm incompetent at. Sorry, road started high but collapsed under Ryan's weight.

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Rob is so humbled that in the interview he says "I'm a great coach" and "Rex Ryan is a great football coach" and "We are going to have a great defense" and "Man, we have a staff."

He sounds humbled. 

I'm 99% sure he used the same script when he came here. Sounds awfully familiar.

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Prediction: Rob and Rex showing up in matching jerseys at a Nats, Caps or Wizards game sometime this year.

An old advertising slogan comes to mind with these two: ‘It’s not the steak, it’s the sizzle’.  And again we’re back to the Golden Corral comparisons.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

An old advertising slogan comes to mind with these two: ‘It’s not the steak, it’s the sizzle’.  And again we’re back to the Golden Corral comparisons.  ?

I just assumed they'd go to the GC 1st, in their jerseys, before the game. 

.....piling up the bones high on their plate. 

13 hours ago, eball said:

The old boys network in the NFL is embarrassing.  It's unbelievable this clown would ever be given any responsibilities (and a paycheck) for an NFL team.

Totally agree. With Rex, he had at least a little bit of coaching talent (not as a head coach but a Def Co). Rob is just a joke. He's made a career off of his fathers name and reputation.

Edited by BigPappy

13 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Nice of Washington to do their part... one less homeless man muttering around the city. 

If we got him to pull a rickshaw, we could be giving him valuable cardiovascular training...(as well as working up an appetite...?)

17 hours ago, BmarvB said:

No doubt the Skins hiring Rob for his inside info on the Bills. They're playing 4-D chess in DC.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Do an internet search rather than using hyperbole. 

Imagine all the team "stuff" that he must have.  Well on his way to running the table!

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Do an internet search rather than using hyperbole. 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BmarvB said:

Anybody taking bets on how long he'll last in DC?

Let’s put it this way, he should probably err on the side of staying at some fancier extended stay motels, or sleeping at the office (kill 2 birds with one stone—look like you’re “all-in” with the effort while at the same time save on rent), as opposed to wasting a couple weekends and tanks of gas going from one overpriced townhome showing to another in the metro DC area...

• Like (+1) 1