ESPYS Awards Nominees  

90 members have voted

1. 1. BEST NFL PLAYER 2018

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Puzzling word choice for sure, but there's no reason to believe that race was the idea behind it.

They are all good players. I'd go with short maybe setting Brees apart, but Donald is considered short for his position and I think Mahomes is average. 

Only difference between the three I can see is race as to why he would say that because they all seem like good people.

Maybe you should be quoting him instead of me. Only on this board can someone ask or suggest why did you call people trash undeservingly be called out instead of the idiot who called people trash.

I'm the one you quote? Lol

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

They are all good players. I'd go with short maybe setting Brees apart, but Donald is considered short for his position and I think Mahomes is average. 

Only difference between the three I can see is race as to why he would say that because they all seem like good people.

Maybe you should be quoting him instead of me. Only on this board can someone ask or suggest why did you call people trash undeservingly be called out instead of the idiot who called people trash.

I'm the one you quote? Lol

Is quoting offensive?