Buffalo Bills Related Dog Names

13 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

We have a Golden Retriever named Lindy Ruff.  Found him at the pound in 2008.  They said he was about 1 year old.   He's still around, even though his namesake ran OFT!

Anyway, Cookie Gilchrist, if it's a girl.

Hopper reminds me of a old blue hair from kaisertown/first ward with a GR as a dog owner.

You know the have Gen cream ale..if they are still open.

Edited by Misterbluesky

i have a cat named beebe after don beebe, and out dog's name is bennett (benny or ben) after cornelius bennett.  

edit:  not that my comments help you for a girl, but you can pick a name a turn them more feminine.  

Edited by teef

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i have a cat named beebe after don beebe, and out dog's name is bennett (benny or ben) after cornelius bennett.  

edit:  not that my comments help you for a girl, but you can pick a name a turn them more feminine.  

I remember sitting in that horrible hell hole of a stadium when he got labeled over the middle.'88 WC?

That day a Bills fan got pushed into a empty elevator shaft by a Brown's fan.

Ed Kilgore had Stu Hoyer carry all of the heavy stuff..three bags.

Eddie has a notebook in his hand.

Jim Kelly threw a game ending INT to Matthews..one/two plays after Harmon dropped the ball for a sure six points.

• Like (+1) 1

Kelly... though it may be copyright infringement.  You'd have to check with Kelly the Dog.

If she turns out to have a bad temperament you could always name her Brady the Miserable B word.

"B word" courtesy of the language filter, BTW.

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Buffy - player-independent

Zoey (for 'Zo)

Micah (works for either gender)

As usual..you're in your own world.

The OP didn't bring up the breed yet.

Micah-something small like a cat

Zoey-would you believe our Ellie had a Upper cap Z in her ear..they named her that at the SPCA.She's a Pit Bull...no clipped ears or tail.

Buffy?-You damn fool

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

My wife and I are getting a puppy this weekend. We have a few ideas for a name but I'd like to propose a few Bills related names. Girl puppy

Suggestions!

If it is a female, name it Tom Brady.

A b***h who squats to pee.