Albums you've listened to the most

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think it's my favorite Zep album.  Side 2 is beautiful.  The entire album was such a separation from the first two.  Brilliant, really.

Thats the trendy thing to say, if you really added it up there is no way you have 3 with more time than 1, 2, and 4

not a hope unless all you owned was 3

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Thats the trendy thing to say, if you really added it up there is no way you have 3 with more time than 1, 2, and 4

not a hope unless all you owned was 3

I've probably listened to all of Zep's albums 100 times/each.  I love most of them (Presence and In Through the Out Door, I like).  I, II and III are all very different albums.  Love them all, but I give III the edge, as far as my favorite is concerned.

22 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've probably listened to all of Zep's albums 100 times/each.  I love most of them (Presence and In Through the Out Door, I like).  I, II and III are all very different albums.  Love them all, but I give III the edge, as far as my favorite is concerned.

What you like best was not the question, but you are a good fan and I will bow out now...

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

III is the "black magic" album, Mordor, etc. Completely different from I and II. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've had the house to myself most nights for the past few weeks. Most nights I sit on the porch, and smoke a cigar listening to music. Unfortunatly all my records are back in Buffalo, so it's just digital downloads. But I've been listening to more complete albums. It's interesting to listen to. Find a lot of songs by artists that just wow me and I wonder why it wasn't released as a single. Even the songs that aren't so great, it gives you a sense of what the artist was going through at the time. I've also enjoyed listening to two consecutive albums in a row to hear how a band or artist progressed and changed from one year to the next.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe