Thinking of getting married? Try Halftime at Pats-Bills Game

11 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

If it comes down to a fan vote, I'd vote for someone other than you just because she's a Pats fan. Not that I don't want you to marry her, just that it shouldn't be during a Bills/Pats* game. 

17 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

If it comes down to a fan vote, I'd vote for someone other than you just because she's a Pats fan. Not that I don't want you to marry her, just that it shouldn't be during a Bills/Pats* game. 

It is more appropriate for a divorce celebration. 

5 hours ago, Just Jack said:

There will never be a time where I would feel more empowered as a man in a marriage than the moment where I am backed up by 70k fans all booing the pats fan wife in unison.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Women initiate 70% of divorces in the United States.

It's estimated that 10% of us are wrong about who we think our biological father is.

Thank God! My wife is far too busy for any such nonsense! Deadlines! 

(But she loves her work!) 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, Success said:

That kind of talk is pure ignorance.

I’ve been all over the country.  Western NY is one of the most beautiful areas out there.  I get that the winters can be rough, but I’ll take Buffalo over Miami any ol’ day.

Winter is rough, but I wish all these self proclaimed intellectuals in the media would get it right. Buffalo (parts of it) can be exceptionally SNOWY. If you make fun of Buffalo for being cold, then you need to include the entire Midwest. 

Edited by SirAndrew

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Any girl willing to get married during a football game isn’t the type of girl that I want to marry. I like a little “girlier.”

So .... halftime at a US Women's Soccer game?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 months later...