Thinking of getting married? Try Halftime at Pats-Bills Game

Just now, B-Man said:

The likelihood of me NOT being in the mood to attend a wedding by the halftime of the Patriots game...................................................is high.

0:)

I thought the same thing.  Rough game to choose to get married during unless they're already confident they'll win? ?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A Bills-Pats game?  Just marry the ref at halftime.  Then it'll be all nice and legal when he ***** us over at the end of the game.

The refs and the Pats* have been living together for so long, why even bother making it official at this point?  Everyone already knows of this relationship.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

this is the oddest promotion i have seen- proposals are quick but weddings take time. I can not imagine this going well if NE is up at half.

A "bare bones" protestant wedding takes about 10 minutes if you do all the parts.  I like it when it takes a half hour or more with the addition of music, Bible readings, a brief homily etc.  I imagine that it could be done so parts of it took place outside of the stadium before the game, and then you just did the vows at half time.  You can do the vows in about 2 minutes.