"The sky's the limit...!"

TPS

I wonder if this is a line that's preached by McD, the media training gurus, or coincidence?

In the past week I've read or heard both Hyde and Poyer say it about the D, and now Teller in an article in the BN today, and I believe Dawkins repeated it recently too, about the O-line.

While there are worse cliches, it does make me wonder if the D and/or the O-line will reach the Karman Line this year...?

3 hours ago, TPS said:

I wonder if this is a line that's preached by McD, the media training gurus, or coincidence?

In the past week I've read or heard both Hyde and Poyer say it about the D, and now Teller in an article in the BN today, and I believe Dawkins repeated it recently too, about the O-line.

While there are worse cliches, it does make me wonder if the D and/or the O-line will reach the Karman Line this year...?

It's good that our safeties are both on the same page.

3 hours ago, TPS said:

....sorry  but I prefer "steady as she goes Admiral Nelson" first....consider all of the personnel newness, new coaches, scheme and philosophy development ahead......lay a solid foundation in 2019 with a WC spot as the goal and THEN "sky's the limit" as the ultimate goal becomes a bit more realistic.....I'm just a bit more conservative heading into year 57 of following this club and CERTAINLY do not intend to rain on anyone's level of optimism..........

4 hours ago, TPS said:

Or maybe they all watched scar face 

Fans always want praise and credit before anything is actually accomplished. Once the Bills start winning, they will get the recognition. It doesn’t have to be built up like crazy before anything of substance occurs. Every team has potential. The only thing that matters is wether or not you do something with it. The Bills seem to have a very nice nucleus of young talent. That is not unlike many other seasons in the past. It’s natural to feel optimistic in the offseason. The sky is the limit for nearly every team. Go out and learn how to win and put a season together. All this talent does is use up the excuse cards. I do feel good about the direction of the team and I feel like quality personnel moves have been on the incline. The draft especially has been a strong suit. It’s now time to translate that into wins on the field. The roster turnover in the NFL is incredible. You won’t have the same team for very long. Take advantage.