Melvin Ingram lays down Super Bowl guarantee

12 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

Well the Chargers have a tendency to underwhelm, don’t you think?

and you’ll take every chance to bash McDermott. I’m shocked. 

So saying that We would be really happy if McDermott had Lynn’s 21-12 record is “bashing” him?  When did Bills fans turn into such sensitive ❄️?

i know for a fan I would be praising McDermott for having that record especially if he took over a team that won 9 games in the 2 years before him (instead of 15). 

On 6/17/2019 at 12:07 PM, eball said:

The Chargers may have the most talented roster in the AFC.  They are absolutely contenders.

I’m still disgusted by how poorly they were prepared for the Pats*** in the playoffs.  One of the worst playoff performances in recent memory.  Is that on Lynn?

Or did the pats cheat?

2 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

Absolutely, and what’s most concerning is that last season wasn’t the first where Rivers appeared to struggle with this issue. 

Glad I am not the only one seeing this. Balls were short and lacked zip

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

And he’s 0-8 vs Brady including 3 playoff defeats. 

Thats a monkey he may never get off his back!

• Like (+1) 1

Very talented team & if they can stay healthy & Rivers is his usual self there is no reason it can't happen & if your not thinking of winning the big game then there's no sense in stepping on the field if you think your going to come in 8th place !!

I like the underdog scenario much better & coming up behind every one & just smacking them with talent that no one gives any credit to or constantly tries to find fault with their players, i guess that is because i am a Bills fan & for the most part have always had to look at things from that perspective .

Too i really thought when the Bills let Anthony Lynn go that they kind of screwed up because he had the running game playing lights out & i thought he would keep guys like Kromer around & change the D back to a 4/3 realizing that he had those type of players on the squad & could have done here what he is doing in San Diego AH whoops i mean the arm pit off the west !! 

But i am glad how things have turned out it seems as though our Bills are on a good path & will be a player in the play offs for a while to come but i still will route for Lynn because i think he is a good coach & person ...

Unless of coarse it comes down to the Bills & Chargers in the AFC championship game then all bets are on the Bills !! GO BILLS !!! 

Edited by T master