June Movies: Toy Story, Men In Black, Dark Phoenix & Secret Life of Pets

Mark Vader

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Just saw "Toy Story 4".

Disney & Pixar once again did a great job.

I think that 2 & 3 are better than this, but they still made a very good story, lots of funny moments. Forky is a funny addition.

It's great seeing all of these characters again, see it and enjoy.

One more thing, the opening scene of this movie really shows just how far animation of this type has advanced since the first Toy Story movie. Amazing.

Yeah, it looked tremendous on the big screen. It may have not been as good as 2 & 3, but it got me choked up again at the end, just beautiful.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Just saw "Toy Story 4".

Disney & Pixar once again did a great job.

I think that 2 & 3 are better than this, but they still made a very good story, lots of funny moments. Forky is a funny addition.

It's great seeing all of these characters again, see it and enjoy.

One more thing, the opening scene of this movie really shows just how far animation of this type has advanced since the first Toy Story movie. Amazing.

"Finding Dory" was a money grab, "Toy Story 4" is worth the price of admission.

Good enough for me - thanks Mark.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Holy *****. You're not kidding.

Saw it today.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Rico said:

Yeah, it looked tremendous on the big screen. It may have not been as good as 2 & 3, but it got me choked up again at the end, just beautiful.

They must be planning another two movies.

Forky is already getting a spin-off on Disney+.

• Like (+1) 1

Wife and I went to Toy Story just bc nothing we really wanted to see - no expectations.  Enjoyed it more than any movie I've seen this year - including Avengers (which I have to admit I actually fell asleep to at one point).

Wish I had looked up who the voices were before the movie.  I was thinking the whole movie "Man the guy voicing Forky is really good" (a sentence I never thought I'd type).  Love that it was Tony Hale.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

They must be planning another two movies.

Forky is already getting a spin-off on Disney+.

That doesn't surprise me about Forky, he was a great addition.

As for more Toy Story movies, I think they pretty much wrapped it up, especially with how they ended this movie. Theoretically it's possible, I just don't know where they go from here.