Simple things that tend to confuse you...

Another Fan

Just now, /dev/null said:

Asian carp doesn't confuse me.  But I am amazed that a functional ###### such as yourself has survived this long without walking into traffic or drowning yourself in to the toilet

Oh Asian carp confuse you. When you say idiotic things that you do (maybe in jest? I'll cut you slack there if that's the case.) You've repeatedly shown that you can't grasp the simple thing that's really going on... Namely, I have nothing to do with the Asian carp boondoggle except being a close sideline spectator watching the political clownshow with our tax $$$$$$$'s. You're a spectator too, just as I am but don't have front row seats.  All you get is what the MSM spoon feeds people, that's why your confused. The real media sh*tshow has been going on for how long now? Over 10 years and you can't make heads or tails out of such a simple thing?

Again... If there is one simple thing that truly vexes me, it's your take that I am some how connected to this environmentalist boondoogle.  I am not sure where that confusion comes from.  It's pretty simple what I do and it has nothing to do with worrying about Asian carp. Never has. 

On 6/23/2019 at 4:53 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Let’s not forget that at least one space probe has been lost because of using both imperial and metric measurements while calculating spacecraft manoeuvres.  Mars Climate Observer, 1999.

Which method was wrong?

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Which method was wrong?

using both together 

or had the proper conversion offsets in the software

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/

(CNN) -- NASA lost a $125 million Mars orbiter because a Lockheed Martin engineering team used English units of measurement while the agency's team used the more conventional metric system for a key spacecraft operation, according to a review finding released Thursday.

Oh you wanted me to move 1 foot at 5 miles and hour and not 1 meter at 5 kilometers per hour? 

Sorry for the DENT 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

using both together 

(CNN) -- NASA lost a $125 million Mars orbiter because a Lockheed Martin engineering team used English units of measurement while the agency's team used the more conventional metric system for a key spacecraft operation, according to a review finding released Thursday.

Oh you wanted me to move 1 foot at 5 miles and hour and not 1 meter at 5 kilometers per hour? 

Sorry for the DENT 

That was my failed attempt at engineering humor.   I should have used  /s after it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

using both together 

Sorry for the DENT 

Who in science uses imperial/SAE measurements?  What were those MotoHeads building?  A 1966 souped up Dodge Dart? /smh

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

T

On 6/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, stony said:

It’s a fridge. Then it’s a refrigerator? Where did the d go?

That's the home version of the age old chicken, hen, and rooster question.  We all know the the hen goes with the rooster so who is having sex with the chicken?!?!?

36 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Who in science uses imperial/SAE measurements?  What were those MotoHeads building?  A 1966 souped up Dodge Dart? /smh

when half of the Spacecraft is designed and built in Europe while the other half of the Spacecraft is designed and built in

Murica..   

Expect Sheriff Murphey and his laws to show up.. 

Murphy_s_Law_cushion_Green_4_s_11ca080f-