Simple things that tend to confuse you...

Another Fan

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Some people see the glass half full, and some see 19 years of clouds.  ? 

Oh, wait......

I prefer "cautiously optimistic," as in, "how I approach football season every year."

Of course, some years lean more to the cautious side, while others are more optimistic, so ... oh, hell ... never mind.

• Like (+1) 1

Utah is a gorgeous state with awe inspiring views abundant.  Not to mention it’s fascinating history. Surely if you asked anyone who’s visited Utah- they will praise it eloquently about its beauty.  So when Utah steals New Orleans nba team- is it laziness?  Is is ironic in an Alanis way?  Did someone smoke too much reefer and forget to submit name change to the league.  Riddle me this Batman-

why the hell are they called the Utah Jazz?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Utah is a gorgeous state with awe inspiring views abundant.  Not to mention it’s fascinating history. Surely if you asked anyone who’s visited Utah- they will praise it eloquently about its beauty.  So when Utah steals New Orleans nba team- is it laziness?  Is is ironic in an Alanis way?  Did someone smoke too much reefer and forget to submit name change to the league.  Riddle me this Batman-

Been there, done that.   

The Great Salt Lake was cool to see at first.  Drive out to the Bonneville Salt Flats was too but a 3 hour drive from SLC, not to mention the quality hotels in Wendover. 

The colors of the hills in Saint George are  also a pretty site, but so remote. 

Its too brown in the summer for my taste and the winters are way to long. 

You come back from Canada at the Peace Bridge. Pull up to the inspection booth and hand over your passport, and the first thing they do is ask what your citizenship is. WTF! Shouldn’t a passport kind of settle the whole citizenship issue?

On 6/21/2019 at 8:04 AM, Pete said:

Utah Polygamists was taken?  Also owing to thrifty pioneer ways handed down, easier to swap only part of the uniform and souvenir lettering?

38 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

those pesky carp have really soured you on all things oriental

Huh?  Just had Korean BBQ tonight.  Love me all things Asian!  Especially yummy carp. AKA: "Kentucky Bluefin."

Again... Asian carp are one giant gov't boondoggle created by the Great Lakes States enviros to keep $100s of millions of $$$$ flowing... The sky is falling politically motivated enviro game.  Sure I don't want them in Lakes... But there will bound to be a few that get in.

Far from pesky... Yawn, who cares, except what seems to be you.  The economic and political clout lies with Illinois & Indiana's economic partners in the deeply Red, Conservative States toward the South and Gulf.   Not the Blue, enviro worry warts around the Great Lakes.  Again, it's all one big boondoggle.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Asian carp = simple thing that confuses guys like @/dev/null.

Asian carp doesn't confuse me.  But I am amazed that a functional ###### such as yourself has survived this long without walking into traffic or drowning yourself in to the toilet

*edit, really dude?  r*tard is blocked?

Edited by /dev/null