Uber plans to deliver McDonalds by Drone

/dev/null

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

There’s a good chance something in the meal will be cold when you’re standing in the restaurant waiting for it, how will this play out?

Simple solution: Use the microwave. :ph34r:

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You ever have a microwaved McD’s fry?  Ghastly.

If you go to McD's for the fries or anything else on the menu what do you expect to get? If you have gourmet tastes then that isn't the establishment for you. 

2 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you go to McD's for the fries or anything else on the menu what do you expect to get? If you have gourmet tastes then that isn't the establishment for you. 

I know what I expect when I go there, more so by going inside than taking my chances in the drive through. The variable I am not prepared to enter into the equation is UberDrone bringing it to me.

25 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Finally I almost don't have to deal with humans anymore... Now I just need to work from home.

Eat McD’ every meal and you’ll have to work from home......you’ll be too fat to get out the door! 

21 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Heat lamp?  There actually is a good place in Port Colborne for fresh cut fries that do come out of microwave reheating in an acceptable state.

drones with heat lamps deliverying?

McD fries are the best but you can't resurrect them after they get a little bit cold

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

drones with heat lamps deliverying?

McD fries are the best but you can't resurrect them after they get a little bit cold

Well, drones with deep frying capabilities?  We’ve just brought the medieval boiling oil treatment into the 21st century!

36 minutes ago, Augie said:

Eat McD’ every meal and you’ll have to work from home......you’ll be too fat to get out the door! 

This is untrue.  I'd look for the teacher that did this AND DID NOT pork out.  But... I am too lazy.  

"Somebody give me a cheesebuger!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jyV41-tFPcQ

Not sure why I can't get videos and pics, links to embed anymore.  I used to.

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

How dare you.    The McDonald’s Fry is a HOF food item.    Billions and Billions sold ! 

Drop that ***** directly into my compost pile out back...

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

How dare you.    The McDonald’s Fry is a HOF food item.    Billions and Billions sold ! 

They Used to be good... now they are just mush in a fried outerskin made of mush.

16 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

When I go I usually go for the fish combo that includes fries. I'm a common man who has pedestrian tastes. :)

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Simple solutions that don't call for meetings. Either widen the door or learn to come in and go out sideways. :)

• Haha (+1) 1