Happy Father's Day

RaoulDuke79

?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????????????????????????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????????????????????????????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??????‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍? 

Who has the most kids? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????????????????????????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????????????????????????????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??????‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍????‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍? 

Who has the most kids? 

2 here. I can't imagine having more than 2. I can barely maintain my sanity as it is.

Yes, Happy Father's Day to all of you who have raised children in this world whether biological or otherwise. It's not an easy job by any means, but the effect you have on the lives you touch will be seen long after you are gone. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Who has the most kids? 

4 kids here and I have lost my sanity a long time ago...lol. Feels like I kept hitting the reset button every 4 years... (Gun to head)... lol

My kids got me an Allen jersey, just opened it. All 3 of mine have been brainwashed to be Bills fans just like I was. Happy Father’s Day to all!

Edited by Juice_32
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Who has the most kids? 

Travis Henry?

Daniel Alfreddson?

Narrow your question.  In wedlock or bastage???

Oh... Dos!

Legally Wed.

Yes, Happy Fathers Day guys! We mess up from time to time....its what we do. At the end of the day we have done our best to build proper Ladies and Gentlemen. If you are lucky like me they all became Bills fans and a great addition to society despite my best efforts.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Two weeks ago, I told my kids (4) that I was holding a Father's Day Rehearsal. It went perfectly. I was putzing around my yard, grilling meat, smoking a cigar and drinking beer. The weather was perfect. 

Last week I told them that I had to work out a couple kinks in the FD festivities. The weather was great and things went pretty much as planned. 

Today the weather is epected to be rainy in the afternoon. This is why I have rehearsals. 

Next week is Fathers Day "recap".

Happ Father's Day to all!!!

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2