17 hours ago, LewPort71 said:

video games:

Pong

Q Bert

Centipede

Burger Time

Space Invaders.

I wasted a LOT of quarters

Very few games pissed me off as much as Q Bert.  But I couldn't stop playing it!!

I’m one who ponders things, ask my wife. 

I already decided on:

1) Raider Monday night, Ahmad Rashad.

2) Oldest son when he turned 16 vs Jets. We won. That’s just special. 

3) Youngest son vs Jets when HE turned 16. We lost, almost as special. 

New additions: 

4) A few years ago in Nashville. Happened to be with the oldest son (admittedly awesome), but it was more than just that. It was a blast in every way possible! One of the greatest days in a loooong time! 

5) The Super Bowl vs Redskins. Yeah, the game sucked, but it’s my only SB and that’s a bucket list item. Now, if only..... let's win the next one! 

Edited by Augie

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

1) Raider Monday night, Ahmad Rashad.

it seems like nobody has mentioned Frank Reich's first start.  MNF vs. Rams in '89...............The game -it's story lines (OJ out, Kelly out), the way the scoring went in the last few minutes, etc. was pretty much the exact same game as the great Raider MNF opener of '74.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bbb said:

it seems like nobody has mentioned Frank Reich's first start.  MNF vs. Rams in '89...............The game -it's story lines (OJ out, Kelly out), the way the scoring went in the last few minutes, etc. was pretty much the exact same game as the great Raider MNF opener of '74.  

I might have mentioned that....if I had a better memory!  

But I got what I got.....  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Unfortunately we are 1-6 in games I have attended.

The first game I ever attended was the nightmarish Jags playoff game that marked the end of JK's career. I've been to several games since, but none particularly high leverage.(I guess we haven't had many). Perhaps you and I should watch from home for our next big game.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:32 PM, oldmanfan said:

1.  First AFL championship game

2.  1974 season opener Monday night Raiders game

3.  Beating the Raiders to go to SuperBowl 1.

4.  Season opener 1980, finally squishing the Fish.

5.  Monday night game against KC watching OJ go over 1000 half way through the season

Unbelievable but this is  probably my list too. I was at game 1,5 and 4.  

Honorable mention has had to be “the comeback” versus Houston.  Maybe it replaces 2 or 5? 

21 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

3) Giants-Bills Scab 6-3 OT win with 8k of my closest friends! And it was a 4 pm start!

Coal in your stocking for you...and we don’t mean ‘Beasley’.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Guddammit! Spelling was right the first time!

15 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

The first game I ever attended was the nightmarish Jags playoff game that marked the end of JK's career. I've been to several games since, but none particularly high leverage.(I guess we haven't had many). Perhaps you and I should watch from home for our next big game.

Next game I attend will probably be the Vegas game since I'm only about a four hour drive from the stadium. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

VG:

1. Final Fantasy 7

2. Final Fantasy Tactics

3. Mass Effect Trilogy

4. Witcher 3

5. Kingdom Hearts

Bills games (I'm young):

1. Bills home opener against Oakland where Fitz threw a TD late to secure the win

2. The next week when the Bills beat the Pats and intercepted Brady 4 times

3. Bills beat the Colts (Rex Ryan first home game). Bills.dominate the Colts

4. Bills beat Rodgers and the Pack

5. Bills home opener against the Seahawks.... Bills blew them out and scored on a fake FG.

(I go to all of the home openers)

My 2 most memorable:

1. The immortal Todd Collins leading the Bills to a big come-from-behind last-minute win against the Colts in 1997, Rich was insane that day.

2. Home opener for Purdue against Notre Dame, 1977. Boilers were winning 24-14 in the 3rd when some 2nd-string scrub QB named Joe came into the game & put up 17 points in the 4th on the way to a National Championship.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chaccof said:

You want old?  How about:

5.  Frogger

4.  Tetris

3.  Ms. Pac-Man

2.  Pac-Man

1.  Pong....

PONG!!! 

Thrilling sports, there! 

It led to Galaga not long after. When first married, a big Friday night out was Ruby Tuesdays with a shared Sampler Platter. I’d have a couple beers, she’d have a strawberry daiquiri, and we’d play Galaga. We were as happy as ever when that was our big night out as newlyweds. Happy and simple  times. 

Edited by Augie

On 6/15/2019 at 9:03 PM, Augie said:

Bills vs Raiders. Monday night. Ahmad Rashad. 

Wow! 

...LOL...remember it well.....we had two busloads of drunks....two guys who were best friends, with one being a diehard Bills fan and the other a Raiders fan, beat the crap outta each other with the Bills "W"......The Raiders dude refused to ride the bus home and hitchhiked back to Roch-Cha-Cha......even had divas back in 1974 youngins'....:thumbsup:...."The Comeback" and Raiduhs 51-3 thumping were gratifying.....Fins Ricky with 220+ in the snow but Bflo prevailing 37-24 so noted....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy