2019-2020 NBA Thread

YoloinOhio

Cp3 is the perfect guy to lead the tank for okc.  Don't forget he was on the new orleans hornets teams that played in okc after katrina.  He has clearly diminished skill wise which actually works for them.  Big enough name to sell tickets, bad enough player to not cost then draft positioning.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  I really dislike cp3 he and harden were the worst duo.  Both very good players but harden's style of always looking for a foul and cp3s dirty play/constant whining did not make for fun basketball viewing.

Edit and now woj is reporting that okc hopes to move him quickly and without him playing at all for them.

Edited by section122

I suppose it's good asset management by Morey.  Even though his contract is ludicrous, RW is younger and better at this point than CP3.  And when you factor in Paul's remaining term, RW is more valuable over the next couple of seasons.  I just can't see him playing second fiddle to Harden.  

I've been watching the Lakers summer league team. Nick Perkins from UB is on that squad. He's been playing well but the Lakers haven't signed him. Hope he catches on somewhere.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• 2 months later...

The NBA and James Harden just bent over and took it from China. So much for how much the NBA and its players really care for human rights. At least they won't call owners owners though. They got that going for them, which is nice. ?‍♂️

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

The game is being played in China right now. Hmmm... weird. I guess they do know how to just shut up and dribble.

i have no interest in any opinion of a pro athlete outside of their extremely narrow view of life in sports

they have enough trouble articulating their extremely narrow specialty of pro sports

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They do when they’re scared of ending up in a Chinese prison.

Hopefully Bron discusses this issue and gives his support for Hong Kong on the next episode of The Shop. ?

Tacko Fall: The tallest man in the NBA

The 7ft 5in Senegalese rookie only started playing basketball six years ago and is already breaking records.

He's been signed by the Boston Celtics ahead of the 2019/2020 NBA season.

"I'm just a little kid from Senegal, I barely started playing basketball six years ago," he told BBC Sport Africa.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/africa/50003136

29 minutes ago, ALF said:

Tacko Fall: The tallest man in the NBA

The 7ft 5in Senegalese rookie only started playing basketball six years ago and is already breaking records.

He's been signed by the Boston Celtics ahead of the 2019/2020 NBA season.

"I'm just a little kid from Senegal, I barely started playing basketball six years ago," he told BBC Sport Africa.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/africa/50003136

What records has he broken?

Sounds like Manute Bol.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Stick to basketball, LeBron.

i never cared what Jordan or Bird had to say outside of discussing the sport, they were both 3 times the mind and heart that LeBron has even dreamed of.

LeBron is determining who is "educated " and "informed" in the world?

How long does LeBron think he would last in computer science at Northwestern or an MBA course at MIT?

Edited by row_33

LeBron is a scumbag of the highest order.

I don't know how people support him and his trash league that he plays for.

The NBA hates America and Americans more than Middle Eastern people do.

Edited by njbuff