O.J. Simpson joins Twitter; says he has a ‘little getting even to do’

HOUSE

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

What is the dear old chap up to today?

Fantasy football advice on drafting running backs before quickly changing topics to his experience with racial integration on teams in his early playing days.  Twitter just got so much better.

14 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Try? He did. It's amazing. 

There was a TV ad show for it, then it finally clicked how disgusting it was and everything was pulped

—————-

The obvious brick wall approaching is that social media is nothing like an older man has seen before.

Richard Dawkins complained about his pot of honey seized by Customs and wound up having to fight against a legion of people responding with “your a dick”

3 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

This guy is forever entertaining. 

He has lived through almost everything you could think of socially and economically and fame-wise, during very interesting times starting in the late 1960s

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

There was a TV ad show for it, then it finally clicked how disgusting it was and everything was pulped

I've got a copy of it at home. When I said "amazing" I didn't mean it in a good way.

25 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I've got a copy of it at home. When I said "amazing" I didn't mean it in a good way.

i would assume we would be joking if we stated anything was good about it

Kim, make this happen. “Mr Simpson did what he did on the field but we choose not to celebrate those accomplishments by keeping his name on our Wall of Fame, which celebrates more than a person’s on the field accomplishments. We therefore have removed his name from the Wall and made a donation to ...” 

5 days of uproar and that embarrassing stain on the stadium will be over. 

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Kim, make this happen. “Mr Simpson did what he did on the field but we choose not to celebrate those accomplishments by keeping his name on our Wall of Fame, which celebrates more than a person’s on the field accomplishments. We therefore have removed his name from the Wall and made a donation to ...” 

5 days of uproar and that embarrassing stain on the stadium will be over. 

I think the best way to do it, is next time they renovate, either move the names somewhere else, or get new plaques or something, and just quietly don't add him back when they do. 

30 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I think the best way to do it, is next time they renovate, either move the names somewhere else, or get new plaques or something, and just quietly don't add him back when they do. 

I think/hope this is exactly how it will go down.

43 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Don’t care how they do it. It’s long overdue. No matter when or how they do it, it will create a few days of excitement, no more. 

• Like (+1) 1