O.J. Simpson joins Twitter; says he has a ‘little getting even to do’

6 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He just keeps posting "I killed my wife"

Its disgusting.

I don't know much about twittering, but this seems unlikely.

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I always wonder what message guys who wear OJ jerseys are trying to send. Even crazier, I know a girl who has an OJ jersey and thinks he is super sexy.  

Probably to tweak those who are easily tweaked.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:18 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

My mother inlaw was an RN @ Mercy hospital.  OJ would get checked in under the alias: Mr. Treesweet. LoL...

A few years back... An old (AA) guy, Wal-mart greeter here in Illinois noticed my Bills cap.  He said he worked for Ralph in Detroit... "Ralph would fly them into Buffalo to see OJ run."

Ralph is cheap!  LoL...

As a young guy in my 30's, can you explain the significance of Mr. Treesweet? 

Also, why was OJ checking himself into the hospital? 

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

As a young guy in my 30's, can you explain the significance of Mr. Treesweet? 

Also, why was OJ checking himself into the hospital? 

Treesweet was an orange juice brand that Simpson endorsed. I don't think they are in business anymore. Being OJ and the "Juice" and all, it was on tv a lot.

Edited by Rocket94

Someone who runs a parody account reported that OJ threatened him to delete his account or else. Then OJ sent some knife emojis.

Now, im not sure whether OJ would actually do that- this being a parody account and all... but I can’t say with certainty that he wouldn’t. He did try to write a book called “if I did it” after all.

its comedy gold either way

5 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Someone who runs a parody account reported that OJ threatened him to delete his account or else. Then OJ sent some knife emojis.

Now, im not sure whether OJ would actually do that- this being a parody account and all... but I can’t say with certainty that he wouldn’t. He did try to write a book called “if I did it” after all.

The author of the parody account is ‘dying’ to know?  ?

19 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Any screenshots of the messages?

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

the OJ_32 wasn't the real man?

?

’If the tweet’s indiscreet...’

EDIT:  Hours later after the N.Y. Post story broke, it’s now ‘If the tweet’s indiscreet, he’ll take the heat’.  Isn’t he still on parole, and aren’t threats frowned upon?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Any screenshots of the messages?

Link to the story is here--beyond crazy if true:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/17/o-j-simpsons-twitter-account-threatens-man-with-knife-emojis/

3 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Sure didn't take long for things to devolve the way many posters here figured it would upthread...can you believe this guy? Again, that's presupposing the NY Post article is accurate, but man oh man...