O.J. Simpson joins Twitter; says he has a ‘little getting even to do’

HOUSE

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Yikes.  I'll keep an eye out for a new member with a Bruno Magli Avatar!

He wouldn’t use an ugly ass avatar like that.  He’s probably come back looking for Harry Scull Jr., the photographer whose picture showed Simpson did own the shoes.

28 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I only hope OJ doesn't tweet anything about the Buffalo Bills.

If he does I know posters here will display them and I really don't care to know what he thinks.

The team celebrates him round at the stadium. Here’s hoping all the attention he’s about to get takes him off the wall

finally. 

He ran ran a lot of yards a long time ago. No need to electively pay him tribute. The records will still be there but strip him of the praise for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

He wouldn’t use an ugly ass avatar like that.  He’s probably come back looking for Harry Scull Jr., the photographer whose picture showed Simpson did own the shoes.

LOL, nice.  How about this for Father's Day.

OJ and Khloe.jpg

On 6/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, DC Tom said:

Yeah, the way he could cut to the hole and knife through defenses with that slashing running style of his was something else.  He's really the guy you wanted in, in the fourth quarter when you wanted to go for the jugular and put the opponent away for good.

I see what you did here....you really "cut" me up....

On 6/15/2019 at 3:03 PM, Rocket94 said:

Watch some film of him turning the corner and just taking off past the Steelers. I remember him as a kid. He was electrifying at times.

He should have been electrocuted 25 years ago.  

If im Fred Goodman and approaching my final reward,  I’m taking this human garbage with me.   What a way to go out...

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He should have been electrocuted 25 years ago.  

If im Fred Goodman and approaching my final reward,  I’m taking this human garbage with me.   What a way to go out...

Yeah.  The online OJ rehab just puts a bitter taste in my mouth.  I hope this doesn't ruin twitter's stellar reputation.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'm tempted to create a Twitter handle, @WhiteFordBronco and follow OJ, just so he gets the notification, "WhiteFordBronco" is now following you.

That works.  However, ‘@CHP’ works even better.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013