O.J. Simpson joins Twitter; says he has a ‘little getting even to do’

21 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

1st step to Simpson 2020.  He sees all these other septuagenarians in the presidential race using Twitter like Trump, Warren (in a few days), Sanders & Biden and thinks "Why not me!" 

OJ is in that Trump category of criminals using Twitter to "get even", so yeah, not the same as the rest. They both act like they have CTE, but only one saw action  LOL

16 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Murderer....but the gloves didn’t fit!?!?!?

Some people think they are judge and jury.  There were a lot of things wrong with that case.

14 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They would have been better NOT prosecuting OJ so fast.  Let it play out... Even if it took years.  DNA was on the cusp.

DNA was already around lol.  That was one of the problems with the case.  The process for the DNA evidence was tainted.  Wasn't Anrew Cunanan in that area at the time.  So maybe Goldman was the actual target.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Where was y’all when OJ was found innocent?

I was a middle school student when he went to trial and I really wanted to believe OJ was innocent.  I remember in school, a teacher had us write down on a piece of paper what the verdict would be.  If you got it correct, you received extra credit for the upcoming unit test.  

He talked to our class a little about the legal system and the trial, implying that it was obvious OJ was going to be found guilty and essentially said anyone who put down “not guilty” was an idiot.  Most people believed their teacher.

So because he was a former Bill, I wrote down “not guilty.”  We had a TV in our room and after they read the verdict for the first count, he held up his finger so as to say “he was not guilty of the first charge, but watch...he’s guilty of the rest.”

when he was innocent, some people in the class cheered.  You could hear some other students running down the hallways celebrating, chanting, and banging on the lockers.  

As for my teacher, he was crestfallen.  He talked quite a bit of trash about OJ before then and really thought he would be guilty.  But he shook his head and kept saying “he got away with murder.”  We have him a hard time about it for weeks after, not realizing the gravity of the situation.  But he was an older guy but also pretty cool.  Great teacher. 

I did get the extra credit and was one of the few who wrote down “not guilty.”  But years later, I realize my teacher was probably right about OJ. 

I was in 4th grade. Mrs. Smith’s class at Windermere elementary.  We were outside at the playground for recess. The teachers brought a radio out and everybody was crowded around listening to the verdict. After the verdict was read all the students cheered and the teachers were not happy at all, recess ended quick. 

• Like (+1) 1

Miami has the oranges but Buffalo’s got the Juice!

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

OJ is in that Trump category of criminals using Twitter to "get even", so yeah, not the same as the rest. They both act like they have CTE, but only one saw action  LOL

There, there....go get a hug from Pelosi.  It will be alright.

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I was in 4th grade. Mrs. Smith’s class at Windermere elementary.  We were outside at the playground for recess. The teachers brought a radio out and everybody was crowded around listening to the verdict. After the verdict was read all the students cheered and the teachers were not happy at all, recess ended quick. 

LOL so you basically had a similar experience.  It seems like OJ was the student’s choice 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2019 at 11:07 AM, teef said:

In an interview, Tyson mentioned that when he sees people with face tattoos, he thinks they’re insane, completely forgetting that he has one himself. 

Looks like Teef is back on the bath salts. Better to get the 3 month cycle out of the way now before the season starts.

31 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I only hope OJ doesn't tweet anything about the Buffalo Bills.

If he does I know posters here will display them and I really don't care to know what he thinks.

maybe he could join here and offer insights

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1