O.J. Simpson joins Twitter; says he has a ‘little getting even to do’

HOUSE

Better listen to him...don't turn your back on this guy!

31 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..."special" thanks to Fred Goldman resurfacing 25 year later...anybody have Cowlings on speed dial?...SMH............

Yeah really...how far was 10 grand supposed to get those guys. Thats enough to get out of town I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Those Mindhunter interviews really are unsettling.

I remember Simpson on the Bills sidelines conducting interviews during the early SB years. He must have been coming apart by then.

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Having seen Simpson’s note that Robert Kardashian read in 1994, this tidbit ought to make every contributor at these forums seem like Rhodes Scholars.

Only here, we call them "Roads Scholars."

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

For those that saw him play, because I didn’t, what made him so great?

was it: 

his ability to cut and slash his way through double teams?

his ability to escape after he was clearly hemmed in?

Those massive hands that don’t fit normal gloves? 

Or or was it on the field stuff? 

Watch some film of him turning the corner and just taking off past the Steelers. I remember him as a kid. He was electrifying at times.

10 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Watch some film of him turning the corner and just taking off past the Steelers. I remember him as a kid. He was electrifying at times.

Yeah, the way he could cut to the hole and knife through defenses with that slashing running style of his was something else.  He's really the guy you wanted in, in the fourth quarter when you wanted to go for the jugular and put the opponent away for good.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, the way he could cut to the hole and knife through defenses with that slashing running style of his was something else.  He's really the guy you wanted in, in the fourth quarter when you wanted to go for the jugular and put the opponent away for good.

Absolutely! despite what he has become, he remains my favorite of all time. After 1970, a true modern prototype.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

He used to run straight through the "Steel Curtain"

Edited by Rocket94