Ed Oliver 2019 Sack Total; Over / Under 9

10 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Im going to go out on a limb and say there is a 50% chance it is 9 or over and a 50% chance it is 9 or under. 

So what you're saying is that it there is a 0% chance he gets exactly 9 sacks. Interesting...

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Invites went out this week. Rsvp is due in a month. We actually sent north of 200. She is the kind of girl that had 20 kids say they were coming to her birthday party and 4 showed ip. That was alot of pizza left over. If just aunts, uncles, 1st and second cousins show up it will be 125.we shall see.

We went to a destination wedding at a resort in the Bahamas last month. It got touchy, as SOME of the first cousins were invited.....but some were not. I’ll never fault anyone if I’m not invited. You have to draw the line somewhere. My son’s GF used to be a wedding planner, doing 300+ in a year. She thinks spending that kind of money is CRAZY! You could put a down payment on a house or have a big party. Hmmmm 

• Like (+1) 1

I would be thrilled to see him get 9 sacks, that's hard as a D-lineman. I just want to see him shrink the pocket and disrupt QB's timing. Sacks are great, pressures and TFL's need to be the norm. We need to really stuff the run and whoever he is paired up with needs to hold their own as well whether Star or Dirty Harry.

Have to go with the over on that.

Loved the Oliver pick for this defense. With all the (healthy) talent the Bills have in the backfield and with his motor. Even if a team gets a block on him the coverage from our secondary will give him enough time to find a way to plant QBs. So a good mix of sacks just based off his quickness and leverage, and a good few coverage sacks because the kid plays till the whistle.

This could be a very good first year for Ed.

14 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Id kick in more but I have a wedding to pay for in August and we are getting the sausage as an add on so....

Use this to help decide what kind of sausage:

I hope you went all in and also got rolls.

• Haha (+1) 1