Ed Oliver 2019 Sack Total; Over / Under 9

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Haha. We are going to be over 200 people. Large italian family on both sides. 

Love every minute! 

My wife is Lebanese, and her father was for decades the only dentist in the small town of Rock Hill, SC. We were well over 500. If a single non-blood relation attends.....where do you draw the line? 

We sent my son a list of “must have” family and it was 40-50. I can see how you get to 200 in a hurry!  His GF is one of SIX girls in the family! You could work your whole life just to afford to marry them off! Thank God her family is awesome and her dad is quite successful. But there are limits! Yowza! 

• Like (+1) 1

QB as cakewalk MVP

Best D in the history of football

From what this board crows about the 2019 Bills, all the other teams won’t even want to get off the bus for the thrashing 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

QB as cakewalk MVP

Best D in the history of football

From what this board crows about the 2019 Bills, all the other teams won’t even want to get off the bus for the thrashing 

It's true.

They are already making a movie about it;   

Josh Wick

"They had no idea when they shot his football that they had just signed their own death warrants and unleashed Hell..."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Aaron Donald got nine sacks playing about 67% of the defensive snaps his rookie year.  The Bills would have to play him as often as they did Kyle Williams (about 65%) last year to come close to that number.  I'll go under because of how often McDermott likes to rotate his DT's and he's just a rookie so he could be another Glenn Dorsey or John McCargo for all we know.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Aaron Donald got nine sacks playing about 67% of the defensive snaps his rookie year.  The Bills would have to play him as often as they did Kyle Williams (about 65%) last year to come close to that number.  I'll go under because of how often McDermott likes to rotate his DT's and he's just a rookie so he could be another Glenn Dorsey or John McCargo for all we know.

John McCargo looked good in college because he lined up with Mario Williams.  Niether faced constant triple teams as a nose.  He could end up falling short but not on a McCargo Level and I highly doubt he will not make at least multiple  probowls.  He has Canton potential, nothing either of those two had.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Love every minute! 

My wife is Lebanese, and her father was for decades the only dentist in the small town of Rock Hill, SC. We were well over 500. If a single non-blood relation attends.....where do you draw the line? 

We sent my son a list of “must have” family and it was 40-50. I can see how you get to 200 in a hurry!  His GF is one of SIX girls in the family! You could work your whole life just to afford to marry them off! Thank God her family is awesome and her dad is quite successful. But there are limits! Yowza! 

Invites went out this week. Rsvp is due in a month. We actually sent north of 200. She is the kind of girl that had 20 kids say they were coming to her birthday party and 4 showed ip. That was alot of pizza left over. If just aunts, uncles, 1st and second cousins show up it will be 125.we shall see.

9 would be fantastic, but 5 or 6 would be a great rookie campaign. Under. 

Hughes, Oliver and a healthy Trent Murphy should get to the quarterback more this year than last.  With multiple points of pressure, The QB will run away from the first pressure into the waiting arms of the second. 

• Like (+1) 1

Under thinking 4-6 sacks. He’s going to be a rotational DT and needs some refinement on his pass rush. However I see a large number of tackle for loss, that’s was his strength in college. Overall, he’s still going to be a beast this year. I just think he needs a year of coaching and working in the system to eclipse 9 plus sacks