Friendly reminder. CFL starts this weekend

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's football, sort of. But any puddle in a dessert.

Hey, Andre Reed is at the EDM/MTL game on ESPN2! A reason to watch!

I like pouring Coca-Cola over my ice cream.  It creates a nice little puddle in my dessert.

J/K... I know it was a typo...I have to consciously remind myself not to make it.

Thanx for both heads up with CFL and how desert is spelled!  ;-)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Nice start for my Esks.

608 yards of offense. Too many penalties which is concerning but Trevor Harris had a great debut and looks like they’re gonna compete each week.

However. Montreal still had a chance to win and they’re going to be awful.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Nice start for my Esks.

608 yards of offense. Too many penalties which is concerning but Trevor Harris had a great debut and looks like they’re gonna compete each week.

However. Montreal still had a chance to win and they’re going to be awful.

It took me all game to figure out what that was on their helmet. An M? A bird? Both?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

23 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It took me all game to figure out what that was on their helmet. An M? A bird? Both?

In the past, most western teams seemed to have shown a consistency regarding uniform design from year to year.  In the east, it seems many teams liked blowing everything up every couple of years and throwing something new out there.  The Argos come to mind for that.

13 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I like pouring Coca-Cola over my ice cream.  It creates a nice little puddle in my dessert.

J/K... I know it was a typo...I have to consciously remind myself not to make it.

Thanx for both heads up with CFL and how desert is spelled!  ?

You're doing it wrong.  Here's the right way:

Making a Classic Coke Float
  1. Fill a glass 3/4 with cola. Set the glass on small plates so you can catch the overflow from the fizz. ...
  2. Add the ice cream. Slowly add one scoop of vanilla ice cream into each glass. ...
  3. Top off your float. ...
  4. Mix it up (optional). ...
  5. Serve.
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

You're doing it wrong.  Here's the right way:

Making a Classic Coke Float
  1. Fill a glass 3/4 with cola. Set the glass on small plates so you can catch the overflow from the fizz. ...
  2. Add the ice cream. Slowly add one scoop of vanilla ice cream into each glass. ...
  3. Top off your float. ...
  4. Mix it up (optional). ...
  5. Serve.

I know!  I call it a "Lazy Coke Float."  When there are times I am in a hurry!

LoL...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Season actually started Thursday night with a Hamilton Ti-Cats 23-17 victory over Saskatchewan.

ESPN just saw fit to put the game on ***** ESPN+..........hoping to get some football desperate fans to sign up.

I wonder how many people they have sucked into paying for ESPN+.

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanx for both heads up with CFL and how desert is spelled!  ?

Nice job hijacking a thread

• Haha (+1) 1