My Josh Allen Jersey Arrived Today

H2o

40 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Same. I think if I lived local and went to games I might, but I just don’t like wearing them. I love a good hat though. I have one that I’ve had going on 10 years that my dad got me at the Hall or Fame. Then I got matching ones for me and the fiancé when she was working at a bakery and had to wear a hat. She wore it once I think. I make her put it on for a game here and there, but mine gets worn a good bit. 

You teach her a lesson for being ungrateful?

4 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I do not buy jerseys.   Don’t get the opportunity to wear one.  They don’t seem comfortable for everyday wear and tend to be pricey.  Only will buy the occasional t shirt or hat. 

I have several and agree they are not real comfortable. About half my shirts are Bills wear. Yup....Im a diehard. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I have plenty of Bills gear, but not a jersey guy. If I were to get one, it would be a legend....12, 34, 78, etc....except Kyle. He was the only one I ever thought you could get his jersey and he wouldn’t let you down. 

I have Kyle & Freddy that I still wear proudly. (We don’t speak of the section of my closet in the back filled with treasures such as Whitner, McGahee, Losman, etc. Oh and a Trent at one point, but we burned that at a tailgate when he came back with the Jags..) ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I have Kyle & Freddy that I still wear proudly. (We don’t speak of the section of my closet in the back filled with treasures such as Whitner, McGahee, Losman, etc. Oh and a Trent at one point, but we burned that at a tailgate when he came back with the Jags..) ??‍♂️

Fred is the only other one I’d seriously consider, but good point! I didn’t mean to leave him or Andre out. Just hitting the top of the pyramid. 

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

I got mine a couple months ago (white) and was kind of surprised by how small the numbers are, i guess i thought they should be somewhat larger. it is a Nike so it should be an accurate replica. dunno.

....hmmm...sounds like you got the "wrong Josh"...............:thumbsup:

15 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

thanks for the insight into your person !
If i buy a jersey the player will get injured

or worse.
i dare not

Aha.  You put the ‘cheech’ on the player by buying their jersey.

Still debating a draft day hat, if I can find it cheap.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Same. I think if I lived local and went to games I might, but I just don’t like wearing them. I love a good hat though. I have one that I’ve had going on 10 years that my dad got me at the Hall or Fame. Then I got matching ones for me and the fiancé when she was working at a bakery and had to wear a hat. She wore it once I think. I make her put it on for a game here and there, but mine gets worn a good bit. 

I only wear jerseys on Bills game days.  I have a red Fred t-shirt that I always wear underneath.  That baby is getting beat, so I may need to switch it up.  I have a handful of Bills hats.  My favorite looking hat is a fitted blue hat with the classic red buffalo.  I love the hat's looks, but I find that it sits very high.  Not really my thing.  I'll often wear others.  When I'm in OP for a game this year, I'll buy a new hat, and possibly another red T-shirt, at the pro shop.

For jerseys, my only personal rule is that I have a jersey of a current player.  I was in good shape for quite some time, but now Allen is my only current player jersey, which I'm fine with.

I've kept all of my jerseys over the years - even a Trent Edwards jersey that I never put on.  The only jersey that I've discarded was a Flutie jersey.  It was bought for me and I never wore it.  Eventually, I didn't even want it in my closet.  Nothing ceremonial ... just threw it in the garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/14/2019 at 7:36 PM, Foxx said:

I got mine a couple months ago (white) and was kind of surprised by how small the numbers are, i guess i thought they should be somewhat larger. it is a Nike so it should be an accurate replica. dunno.

I've noticed that about the numbers as well. Just looks kinda odd. Nike makes like two or three types of replicas. I forgot how they title them, but they basically have a low-end replica with screen printed numbers/letters all the way up to a high-end replica with stitched numbers and letters for like $300. 

• Like (+1) 1