My Josh Allen Jersey Arrived Today

H2o

Stoked. I haven't owned a Bills' QB jersey since Jim Kelly. It's always been guys on defense, a RB, or an occasional WR. After my early skepticism when we drafted him I am all aboard the hype train of our signal caller. You saw it last year that the whole team on both sides of the ball had a different energy and feel with him on the field. This made me think about fans and the merchandise they buy. Are you all the type who buy every new jersey you can after each draft? Are you very selective like myself? Or do you not buy jersey's and if so why?

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I do not buy jerseys.   Don’t get the opportunity to wear one.  They don’t seem comfortable for everyday wear and tend to be pricey.  Only will buy the occasional t shirt or hat. 

thanks for the insight into your person !
If i buy a jersey the player will get injured

or worse.
i dare not

• Haha (+1) 3

I got mine a couple months ago (white) and was kind of surprised by how small the numbers are, i guess i thought they should be somewhat larger. it is a Nike so it should be an accurate replica. dunno.

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, buffalobillswin said:

I feel like I would have a really hard time deciding between the white or the blue or the color rush red.

I was thinking about the red, but bought the blue :thumbsup:

I collect game used jerseys, so i buy jerseys quite often. Just last week I picked up a 1990 Kelly worn against the Giants where he was hurt in the W, and then the next day Norwoods 89 Pro Bowl jersey from the 88 season. Pretty crazy he was the only Bill to make the probowl that year. Oddly enough, I was walking around in Savers a few days layer and came across a game issued 2009 Jason Peters jersey for $40. Sadly, he was injured and didnt play - but they still made him a jersey. Somehow it ended up at a thrift store and was a neat find! As far as wearing jerseys, i bit the bullet last year and went for an elite josh allen. Its the 2015 collar so its not totally accurate, but for the $125 i paid im not complaining. The Bills number and letter up old style elites they still have in stock and sew on numbers they have the players sign. The on field jerseys actually have different numbers than the elite jerseys you get from nfl.com so they stick out on tv and these are what are used for charity auctions etc. So, pro tip - as long as you dont need something on call, keep an eye out on local selling sites. Often people win these charity auctions and have no use for the jersey and dump them there. Nice was to get a autographed elite jersey for pretty cheap!

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I do not buy jerseys.   Don’t get the opportunity to wear one.  They don’t seem comfortable for everyday wear and tend to be pricey.  Only will buy the occasional t shirt or hat. 

Same. I think if I lived local and went to games I might, but I just don’t like wearing them. I love a good hat though. I have one that I’ve had going on 10 years that my dad got me at the Hall or Fame. Then I got matching ones for me and the fiancé when she was working at a bakery and had to wear a hat. She wore it once I think. I make her put it on for a game here and there, but mine gets worn a good bit. 

I have plenty of Bills gear, but not a jersey guy. If I were to get one, it would be a legend....12, 34, 78, etc....except Kyle. He was the only one I ever thought you could get his jersey and he wouldn’t let you down. 

• Like (+1) 1