Zay Jones wins Bills' team training award

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Don't know what a JFH trophy is.

You brought up the highlight reels.

Kinda doubt Zay will start.

Wish my autocorrect would stop changing "Zay" into "Say."

It’s a poster here that will argue whatever pro Bills angle there is no matter what. 

Hoping theres some validity to the rothlisberger/OL points and Zay can show us more this year ??

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Wrong answer brother Ive researched it.  It is accurate and factual.  It's ok to admit you were wrong dude.  Because you are and Zay will definitely be on the Roster.  BTW it has been around longer than fantasy football as have I.

It’s not, but that’s ok.  All good

And I’m not right or wrong on Zay yet, I said I thought he could be traded in preseason.  And I will be happy to admit my prediction was wrong if it ultimately is and hope he will have a big season in that case.  You people are more into the whole right/wrong scenario, I just want the best team on the field and can care less about it being “right or wrong”.  If I was able to see the future I would be playing the lotto not fiddling around on a message board lol.

Nothing personal against Zay, just entered offseason skeptical after not liking what I saw on the field.  And hope he proves that skepticism wrong and becomes a great player.  Although, I want to see it before I will believe it.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Wrong answer brother Ive researched it.  It is accurate and factual.  It's ok to admit you were wrong dude.  Because you are and Zay will definitely be on the Roster.  BTW it has been around longer than fantasy football as have I.

Its easy enough to link research material. Show how you came to this conclusion. I think its safe to say generally speaking a WR is going to show development/improvement from one season to the next provided you have some continuity at QB, OC, and supporting cast. So it doesn't surprise me If season 3's production is higher then an athletes rookie or 2nd season. On the other hand the game may have slowed down season 2 and the increase in production between rookie and 2nd season might be considered breakout IMO. Despite season 3 production being higher then season 2. 

I'm not disagreeing with you or Alpha...

3 hours ago, Figster said:

Its easy enough to link research material. Show how you came to this conclusion. I think its safe to say generally speaking a WR is going to show development/improvement from one season to the next provided you have some continuity at QB, OC, and supporting cast. So it doesn't surprise me If season 3's production is higher then an athletes rookie or 2nd season. On the other hand the game may have slowed down season 2 and the increase in production between rookie and 2nd season might be considered breakout IMO. Despite season 3 production being higher then season 2. 

I'm not disagreeing with you or Alpha...

I used to do all that.  People still went on about stuff Ive proved or disproved.  You got a computer do it yourself.

5 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I used to do all that.  People still went on about stuff Ive proved or disproved.  You got a computer do it yourself.

I understand, some folks are beyond convincing.

High draft picks are developed and pressed into action at a faster pace more now then they where 10 years ago IMO. Make plays or the next guy will. Taking 3 seasons for the light switch to turn on might get you traded in this day and age in my humble opinion.  

18 minutes ago, Figster said:

I understand, some folks are beyond convincing.

High draft picks are developed and pressed into action at a faster pace more now then they where 10 years ago IMO. Make plays or the next guy will. Taking 3 seasons for the light switch to turn on might get you traded in this day and age in my humble opinion.  

Rookie deals are 4 years.

• Thank you (+1) 1