NFL.com Article lists Bills as a Fanbase most deserving of a championship

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001031072/article/which-nfl-fan-base-is-most-deserving-of-a-championship-this-season

And here's the excerpt from the ex-Giant C Shaun Ohara

Shaun O'Hara

Buffalo Bills win championship, honor superfan 'Pancho Billa'
A lot of fan bases have been starved of football immortality, but none more than those souls who launch themselves through tables in Buffalo. The Bills Mafia just lost their leader, superfan "Pancho Billa" and there's still a bad taste in their mouths from going 0-4 in Super Bowl appearances in the early 1990s. Buffalo needs this. Plus, who doesn't want to see Jim Kelly finally hoisting the Lombardi? I know I do.
Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1

If Bills get to Superbowl in Coach McD's time here do you think he will add assistants from previous Superbowl teams so when they win they can honestly say they were on Superbowl team?

Those who do not want to hear about previous players please treat me like Odysseus's crew did with Sirens and stick wax in ears.

Edited by Limeaid
corrected

30 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Honestly, anyone who says anyone but the Bills has a warped understanding of NFL history. The only one who can hold a candle is the Vikings. The browns are right there as well.

A Bills-Vikings SB would leave one fanbase drinking even more.........

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

If Bills get to Superbowl in Coach McD's time here do you think he will add assistants from previous Superbowl teams so when they win they can honestly say they were on Superbowl team?

Those who do not want to hear about previous players please treat me like Jason did Sirens and stick wax in ears.

Odysseus, not Jason.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Lol. Jacksonville.  Seriously?!?  too funny 

Don't underestimate the passion and loyalty of those tarps. They've been there since day 1, every Sunday, since 1995, enduring the harsh fall Florida weather, quietly biding their time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I think this would be tempting fate.  My guess is that sometime during the two weeks between the conference championship games and a Vikings/Bills Super Bowl an asteroid would slam into the Earth ending civilization.  All that would be left would be a few drunk Bills/Vikings fans arguing over who would have won. 

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I have always liked this matchup.

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

All that would be left would be a few drunk Bills/Vikings fans arguing over who would have won. 

If it killed all P*ts fans I would be okay with that.  That meant they could not cheat death.

22 hours ago, freddyjj said:

NFL.com Article lists Bills as a Fanbase most deserving of a championship

Tough to argue, eh.  

Some of the best if not the best outright tailgating and tailgating atmosphere in the league.  

They're crazy if they put a stadium downtown, it'll completely ruin the tailgating ambience & chemistry.