Bills SJF Camp schedule

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Looks like parking is $10 but admission is free.

https://redskinsrva.bonsecours.com/training-camp/parking

That said, I'd rather pay $10 and walk to the venue than wait in line for a bus, pay a buck, and wait in line for a ride back after practice.  

Same, not to mention one year my phone slipped out of pocket and was left on bus.. SMH

17 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I'm curious, and tried the Google, how the TC schedule compares to previous years, right up to when they started at SJF in 2000. Does anyone have any old schedules printed or saved in your archives?

https://www.sjfc.edu/news-and-events/news-archive/summer-2018/buffalo-bills-release-2018-training-camp-schedule/

https://www.sjfc.edu/news-and-events/news-archive/summer-2017/buffalo-bills-release-2017-training-camp-schedule/

https://www.sjfc.edu/news-and-events/news-archive/spring-2016/buffalo-bills-release-2016-training-camp-schedule/

just keep googling buffalo bills training camp 20**

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm looking for the early years of camp. When there would be both morning and afternoon sessions. I'm thinking the number of days/sessions might have been 20 or more back then. 

8 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I'm looking for the early years of camp. When there would be both morning and afternoon sessions. I'm thinking the number of days/sessions might have been 20 or more back then. 

Bills Training Camp Schedule 2011 Released

By Brian Galliford  Jul 27, 2011, 12:09pm EDT

The Buffalo Bills have released a tentative schedule for 2011 training camp, to be held once again at St. John Fisher college in Pittsford.

Buffalo's first practice will take place on Saturday afternoon (July 30) from 3:00 until 5:30 in the afternoon. 15 public practices are scheduled, including six that take place at night (the first of which will take place on Sunday, July 31). None of those public practices take place in the morning - those are usually dedicated to media-only walk-through sessions - and the Bills will get in 14 days' worth of work before their pre-season opener against the Chicago Bears.

Night practices are the most popular viewing option at Fisher, so aside from July 30, here are the remaining night practice dates: August 4, 6, 10, 15 and 17. All other public practices, just like Saturday's camp opener, will take place from 3:00 until 5:30 in the afternoon.

All Bills players, save unsigned rookies and free agents, will report to Fisher on Friday for the start of camp.

Full schedule: Bills 2018 training camp. The Buffalo Bills will open training camp July 26 at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford. The team announced its complete camp schedule Wednesday, with a total of 14 practices in suburban Rochester, 11 of which are open to the public. Camp breaks on Aug. 15.Jun 13, 2018

https://buffalonews.com/2019/06/14/buffalo-bills-st-john-fisher-college-nfl-football/

With each year, Buffalo Bills public practices at their St. John Fisher College training camp keep dwindling.

In 2018, there were 11. This year, per the team's release of the camp schedule Friday, there will be only eight.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Those days are long gone.  With the next CBA, there will probably be even fewer practices and pre-season games.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

No dorms. My guess they might add some for rookies but the vets all can stay at home during camp.

I don't like this. You gotta get the guys away and all get together for a couple of weeks somewhere for team building.  So they can jell.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/18/2019 at 9:05 AM, Ned Flanders said:

Looks like parking is $10 but admission is free.

https://redskinsrva.bonsecours.com/training-camp/parking

That said, I'd rather pay $10 and walk to the venue than wait in line for a bus, pay a buck, and wait in line for a ride back after practice.  

Park across the street at one of the houses, pay $15.  Costs more but much more pleasant experience.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Park across the street at one of the houses, pay $15.  Costs more but much more pleasant experience.

that's what i do.  i think the guy may have even charged me 10 last year.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Don't seem to be making it easy...you need to go to Tops (they're still around?) or a gas station, get a secret "code," then go online to get the tickets.

Why do you need a ticket anyways?  Do the Bills think that 70,000 will show up at the Ralph for this?!?!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Anyone here on the board live across the street from SJF? 

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

Don't seem to be making it easy...you need to go to Tops (they're still around?) or a gas station, get a secret "code," then go online to get the tickets.

Why do you need a ticket anyways?  Do the Bills think that 70,000 will show up at the Ralph for this?!?!

good question 

Friday Aug 2nd  -  Night practice    in Buffalo

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

No, they're worried about not requiring tickets and then having more than 70K show up.

That's the only reason I can think of why they require tickets (albeit free ones) at these night practices -- the fear that if they don't, too many people will show up and have to be turned away.