Probably LeSean McCoy's Last Year With Bills

This will probably be LeSean McCoy's last year with the Bills unless he has an incredible season and the Bills decide to resign him. I was excited when the Bills traded for him and overall I think he has been great for us besides last year (Although last year not being his fault entirely). 

I think he will bounce back this year and have a solid year. I can see a 1,000 yards rushing type of season. 

Its not very often when the Bills have an NFL star player on their team. I love McCoy and I am going to embrace every moment he has with the Bills this year because it could be his last time in a Bills uniform. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why would somebody trade for him if he's a UDFA in 2020?....

C’mon, you know You’ll even see people clamoring for him to be traded week 16...  (irrational and impossible) 

?‍♂️ 

My view is they might just extend him. They love those vet RBs 

• Haha (+1) 1

He was a pivotal player on some bad Buffalo teams, he made games fun to watch again. But his age wont allow him to be a player in a serious rebuild. For the 1st time since Polian I see a real rebuild, I think Singletary will be given a lot of playing time to see what they have in him as a part of the youth movement. Aside of a few players, the Bill's are a very young and hungry team. It used to be Shady's team, now it's Allen's team. 

• Like (+1) 1

McD values team leadership and culture a lot as we have seen.  I think that is part of why Frank Gore is here.  IF and that is a big IF, Shady can develop into the type of leader that the soon to be gone Lorax is, then I could see him being back.  If he can't, or won't, then bye bye Shady and thanks for the memories.

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

C’mon, you know You’ll even see people clamoring for him to be traded week 16...  (irrational and impossible) 

?‍♂️

My view is they might just extend him. They love those vet RBs 

Not sure if you’re serious about extending him......

At any rate, if Shady remains on the team this season I think he’d bounce back somewhat from last season but won’t be what he used to be.  He’ll be a good, but an expensive rotational RB.  That said, I can see him being a cut if it looks like we have 3 other good backs.  No team would be interested in his contract unless he is tearing it up early in the season.  In that (unlikely IMO) case, why would we we trade him?