Bills OTA Attendance: Who was missing?

A few individual players missed a day here or there because of personal matters.  Josh Allen missed one day for the Jim Kelly golf tournament.  Not a big deal.  They might have had the highest level of participation in the league.

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Vic is going to get his coach fired this year. That guy is another Maybin who had one good year. 

Did Maybin even have 1 good year tho? Oh I get what you are saying now. He's like Maying + 1 good year. yeah.

And yeah, the Quinn era is on thin ice. This whole "coaching by committee" thing they are doing is pretty weak. If he is basically the DC, calling the defense, and they brought in 3 former HCs/OCs to run and call the Offense... why are they paying Quinn HC money and giving him a HC title? Sounds like they have no HC actually.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Did Maybin even have 1 good year tho? Oh I get what you are saying now. He's like Maying + 1 good year. yeah.

And yeah, the Quinn era is on thin ice. This whole "coaching by committee" thing they are doing is pretty weak. If he is basically the DC, calling the defense, and they brought in 3 former HCs/OCs to run and call the Offense... why are they paying Quinn HC money and giving him a HC title? Sounds like they have no HC actually.

You know I never thought about it that way for the offensive side. It’s kinda like what they did a few years back with the front office. Instead of firing Dimitrof they brought in more ex GM’s to help him. Pioli in particular was brought in because Dimitrof couldn’t pick olineman. 

On 6/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...had surgery, right?......from a participation standpoint I mean............

Yes. There were many guys who participate at any given time due to injuries/recovery/etc but they were all there 

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes. There were many guys who participate at any given time due to injuries/recovery/etc but they were all there 

...thanks bud....to quote Josh, "...OUR team and OUR family"....we're headed up IMO....:thumbsup:....

No prima donna's hear just guys that want to play ball which is the way it should be !! That's called Buffalo Bills football !! 

That's why you can keep all of you OBJ's & AB's i don't care nothing about either of them !!! Let all of them & the Jerry Jones types stay where they are at & our Bills can play in our "out dated stadium with our snow & still kick their asses !!